The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marshall)

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Postby $0 R3@L » Dec 9th, '06, 23:03

re-up is dope.....wuteva peeps on ere think i personally believe it proves em is bak on form.....ok i admit em has been a lil dissapointing before however feel re-up marks a fresh start for great material.

:8)
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby 4D » Dec 10th, '06, 00:00

Santa Claus wrote:
G_killa wrote:the post practicly implys that your saying it to me ...if not cool ....il tell santa not to shit in your cereal this year.

Too late I'm already on my way..

ho ho ho ho aho hoo hoo.

Lmao that you'd make up an account for that joke, props!! :D
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Shady727 » Dec 10th, '06, 05:21

He is the best! I like him just the way he is. As long as he is making music and killing it on stage who really cares about anything else.
Shady727
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shads » Dec 10th, '06, 20:06

G_Killa wrote:the post practicly implys that your saying it to me ...if not cool ....il tell santa not to shit in your cereal this year.

Santa Claus wrote:Too late I'm already on my way..

ho ho ho ho aho hoo hoo.

that was brilliant. :laughing:

10/10 For Genious Idea
10/10 For Effort
10/10 For Delivery!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
The Only Thing They Wanna Kill Is Fucking Autotune, But Before You Gun It Down,
Know They Only Say Hip Hop Is Dead, But The Dope Shit Is Underground.

- Joe Budden
Shads
Soldier
Soldier

thats aweful!

Postby embm » Dec 13th, '06, 04:35

no 1 should make fun of my baby Em :(
hes the gr8test!
not fat bandana not stupid :angry:
leave the poor guy the fuck alone
fuck everybody who hates him
i love him no matter the recycled songs ill still buy cd even if its $1000 for old songs that are remixed
i will still love him bald fat studdering slow poor not successful anymore i will still be with him (esp if he lets me) ;)
cuz i dont give a fuck about those things cuz im so fallen for him
i will never stop lovin him....
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Shady88 » Dec 13th, '06, 13:43

man what a shitty thread.fully pointless
I´m not a rapper;I´m a entity - John Brown "King of da Burbz"

"Everywhere on the map, with some bud and a strap/ Got dubs on the 'Lac, hallelujah holla back"
Shady88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Semper Fidelis » Dec 13th, '06, 14:11

Ow yea!
Finaly, i love your post. Here in Holland(were i live) all my friend were asking what does eminem quite rapping, he is this he is that. All that bullshit. So i said cut the crap dudes, i never heard, and i realy mean that i never heard hem saying that he quited.
I think here in Holland it came out wrong, everybody though he would quite for ever, be he didn't!
Semper Fidelis
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby InFinite_95 » Dec 13th, '06, 23:45

I posted this on the D12 World Forum.
InFinite_95
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

confused

Postby embm » Dec 14th, '06, 05:27

how do people know that no apologies & the rest are recycled songs?
i never heard that beat before well from Em that is.
some1 hit me ^ wit
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marsha

Postby meinem » Dec 14th, '06, 14:45

u know summit

finally someone else on the forum who thinks the same as me thank god for that i thought i was one of a fucking kind i been saying a lot of the shit written below for months and no one took any notice so maybe now all you saddo waiste of space eminem fan wannabes will finally sit up read below and finally give marshall some damn respect and credit like he deserves.

every one of his tracks are superb in their own way

if ya dont like them dont fuckin listen to them simple as that!

Brihfl wrote:from rapbassement.com

"What is wrong with you people. Seriously. All people talk about on here is how fat Em is, how he stutters, how bad his music is, he's retiring, etc... Ya know what I've noticed? You are the worst fans in the world. You cry about Encore, even though that's a good album. Then you start making up all these consiracies about "why Em fell off". Even though he didn't. And I'm not just saying that because I'ma "groupie" (for the record, that's the STUPIDEST thing people say on here. Just cuz someone's a big fan doesn't mean that they want to suck Em's dick. Aren't you people the gay ones for always talking about kissing Em's ASS, or sucking his DICK???). What the fuck is with this shit about him smoking crack??? GOD! you people won't leave him alone will you. When he supposedly "retired", you were all crying for him to come back. Then he does with The Re-Up, and all I see on this forum is a million threads about "Jimmy Crack Corn" is a recycled track. Em is dope as hell on You Don't Know, and that song isn't good enough for you. He's somehow "wack" now. Yes, that's right, Eminem, the greatest rapper ever, has up and "lost" his talent. Gimme a fucken break. And so what if he studders sometimes? HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN HE'S SMOKING CRACK????? Maybe you're the one who's on the crack, for even thinking that Em is on crack cuz he studders. IDIOTS!!!!!! I went to a Hip Hop event similar to Scribble Jam, earlier this year in my city. And there was this DOOOOPE beat boxer named Poizonus there. He ended winning the beat boxing competition. Well, a couple weeks later I was watching a show on Much Music called Music Is My Life. It was P talking about how he used to have a HUGE studdering problem. But he eventually overcame it somehow, I forget exactly how the show went. But that guy doesn't smoke crack. I used to studder, and I've taken less than 10 tokes of weed in my life. I never did no crack. Nor do I plan to. I might end up like Fergie Anyway, back to my point. Why are most of you even on this forum. All you do is bitch about Em's bandana, or Em's voice and how it changed. Or how bad his music is now. Faggots, if you don't like Eminem anymore and you just cum yourself to sleep over his The Slim Shady LP album, then get the fuck off the forum. And by the way, just because that video shows Eminem writing to the JCC beat, doesn't neccesarely mean that those are the lyrics on the song on The Re-Up. Maybe just the beat is "recycled". Ever think about that. And even if Jimmy Crack Corn is 2 years old. WHO GIVES A FUCK! You want Em to come back with new music and when he does you complain about his interviews, his bandana, how old the songs are, how fat he is, etc... I say poor, poor Marshall, because he has to have "fans" like you losers who can't just be happy he's making new music. And if you don't like it, don't fucken make up shit saying he lost his talent. Im not a Jay-Z fan, for example, so guess what, I don't go on Jay-Z websites. You guys are pathetic.

One more thing about Jimmy Crack Corn. Maybe the song is 2 years old, so what? I wrote a song in the summer of 2005 and recorded it. Then a year later, I re-recorded it. Doesn't mean I can't come up with new ideas. Just means I wanted to revamp the song and it turned out way doper than it was last year.

You people are pathetic!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor Marshall. Apparently he can't do anything right anymore

I still think he's dope though!!!!!!!"

^100% agree with everything this person said
meinem
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Dec 14th, '06, 15:16

a thread about a member on a didfferent forum who is fighting against who is the grouiest the on that cares or that one that dont care :laughing:

basically i dont give a shit
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Something Every Eminem Fan Should Read (Poor Poor Marsha

Postby Shadyzlady313 » Dec 15th, '06, 19:01

Brihfl wrote:from rapbassement.com

"What is wrong with you people. Seriously. All people talk about on here is how fat Em is, how he stutters, how bad his music is, he's retiring, etc... Ya know what I've noticed? You are the worst fans in the world. You cry about Encore, even though that's a good album. Then you start making up all these consiracies about "why Em fell off". Even though he didn't. And I'm not just saying that because I'ma "groupie" (for the record, that's the STUPIDEST thing people say on here. Just cuz someone's a big fan doesn't mean that they want to suck Em's dick. Aren't you people the gay ones for always talking about kissing Em's ASS, or sucking his DICK???). What the fuck is with this shit about him smoking crack??? GOD! you people won't leave him alone will you. When he supposedly "retired", you were all crying for him to come back. Then he does with The Re-Up, and all I see on this forum is a million threads about "Jimmy Crack Corn" is a recycled track. Em is dope as hell on You Don't Know, and that song isn't good enough for you. He's somehow "wack" now. Yes, that's right, Eminem, the greatest rapper ever, has up and "lost" his talent. Gimme a fucken break. And so what if he studders sometimes? HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN HE'S SMOKING CRACK????? Maybe you're the one who's on the crack, for even thinking that Em is on crack cuz he studders. IDIOTS!!!!!! I went to a Hip Hop event similar to Scribble Jam, earlier this year in my city. And there was this DOOOOPE beat boxer named Poizonus there. He ended winning the beat boxing competition. Well, a couple weeks later I was watching a show on Much Music called Music Is My Life. It was P talking about how he used to have a HUGE studdering problem. But he eventually overcame it somehow, I forget exactly how the show went. But that guy doesn't smoke crack. I used to studder, and I've taken less than 10 tokes of weed in my life. I never did no crack. Nor do I plan to. I might end up like Fergie Anyway, back to my point. Why are most of you even on this forum. All you do is bitch about Em's bandana, or Em's voice and how it changed. Or how bad his music is now. Faggots, if you don't like Eminem anymore and you just cum yourself to sleep over his The Slim Shady LP album, then get the fuck off the forum. And by the way, just because that video shows Eminem writing to the JCC beat, doesn't neccesarely mean that those are the lyrics on the song on The Re-Up. Maybe just the beat is "recycled". Ever think about that. And even if Jimmy Crack Corn is 2 years old. WHO GIVES A FUCK! You want Em to come back with new music and when he does you complain about his interviews, his bandana, how old the songs are, how fat he is, etc... I say poor, poor Marshall, because he has to have "fans" like you losers who can't just be happy he's making new music. And if you don't like it, don't fucken make up shit saying he lost his talent. Im not a Jay-Z fan, for example, so guess what, I don't go on Jay-Z websites. You guys are pathetic.

One more thing about Jimmy Crack Corn. Maybe the song is 2 years old, so what? I wrote a song in the summer of 2005 and recorded it. Then a year later, I re-recorded it. Doesn't mean I can't come up with new ideas. Just means I wanted to revamp the song and it turned out way doper than it was last year.

You people are pathetic!!!!!!!!

Poor, poor Marshall. Apparently he can't do anything right anymore

I still think he's dope though!!!!!!!"

^100% agree with everything this person said

Yo i agree wit every thang u sed i dnt c y dese fake ass fanz come out n say diz shit cuz Em iz a legend n no he aint lost no talentz, i think he's fuckin amazin n all of yall need get a lyf if u hatin on him!
$$$ ShadyzLady aka Kizza $$$
*Marshall* Da onli 1 that *Mathers* 2 me!!!!!!
Shadyzlady313
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Bren08 » Dec 16th, '06, 02:49

I agree with Brihfl, she's being totally rational and it's true, just twenty minutes ago I read comments on how he looks like he did crack (on TRL interview) n so thats why he stutters and shit, but who cares, just ignore it, it's called being polite and respectful, nobody likes it when you acknowledege their mistakes or flaws, especially not in a disrespectful way, he's still the same marshall mathers, nothing new
~~The CHOCOLATE LOVER~~
Bren08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

wtf

Postby mdeuce » Jan 3rd, '07, 00:05

i don't understand the ppl who call themselves 'fans' and comment on the rag he had on his head, which girl he's messin' w/, how he looked fat on MTV or "OOMMMMGGGGG he looks good in jeans!!"
im not gonna lie, he's good lookin' and all but his talent far outshines his looks.
to care more abt those petty things tahn discussing his depth, u ppl are more groupies

to the ppl compaining abt re-up, none of eminem's track's were garbage. (public enemy number 1's beat was wack but his flow made up for it) this is the eminem forum. not the fiddy or D-12 forum. go whine elsewhere or better yet go talk ur sh*t on the cannibus or game fan sites u haters

judging from 'no apologies' (even if two of the verses WERE recycled)
i think the new album is gonna be HOT
Current hip-hop = WWE
mdeuce
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Eminem