The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why Eminem sucks

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby MontrealSTAN » Sep 15th, '09, 23:30

this is funny all lil wayne song or album sound same... but when you look at em album. they are all different with different lyrics,quality,style,flow.. i could say a lot but we all know that eminem win!
MTL 29/07/11 | DET 22/08/14 | DET 23/08/14
MontrealSTAN
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby akuza » Sep 15th, '09, 23:31

LilWayne4Life wrote:If you stans cannot tell every since late '04 eminem albums sucks shit! i've admit MMLP was classic that i have respect for but whats up with the eminem show, re-up, relapse? he fell off big time and who came and took his place...? the best rapper alive other wise known as lil wayne aka weezy. just check his mixtape and album collection (All Classics)

Dedication 1
Dedication 2
Dedication 3
Da drought is over
da drought is over 2
da drought 3
da drought 4
the suffix
the perffix
hottest ***** under the sun
tha carter 1
tha carter 2
tha carter 3
tha block is hot
lights out
500 degreez
I cant feel my face
like father like sun
lil weezyana
wayne world
the south meets the north
best rapper alive vol 1
squad up 1-7

akuza
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 15th, '09, 23:32

$(@TTY B@Y wrote:hello excuse me again, you may think lil wayne is better, but that's your opinion. it's not our fault if we prefer eminems stuff as opposed to lil waynes, it's just us. everyone is different. there are lil wayne fans out there, and there are eminem fans out there. hell, some people are fans of them both. but can you please tell me why you have signed up to an eminem forum to preach about lil wayne? what is your motive? do you think you're going to transform us all into lil wayne fans? are you just here to call us idiots? are you okay? maybe you're lonely. personally i couldn't care less, because your idiot ass is going to get banned pretty quickly. stop dick riding lil wayne and accept that people have different opinions, you fucking idiot.

Change fans mind? no just speaking the truth
Speaking about wayne? it's come clear to me 95% of eminem fans are wayne haters (fact)
lonely? nah im a collage student taking come time out since i don't have classes
banned? why you never heard of freedom of speech? im not a eminem hater im just saying whats clear on my mind, if you haven't noticed i like and still listen to eminem music up until '04
dick riding? what are you doing? all your commments are about defending eminem so tell me who's the one doing the heavly dick sucking
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby slimsoxshady » Sep 15th, '09, 23:32

I agree with the fact that:
Lil Wayne > Eminem 2004-2008

I stopped reading when you said that TES wasn't a good album
Relapse = Carter 3....and this is coming from a Lil Wayne fan.
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Postby Spyder » Sep 15th, '09, 23:33

exactly why the fuck are you on here then...
you have no real reason for not liking Em and are probably jackin it to wayne kissin his "father" right now anyway... faggot
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Slim Zaddy » Sep 15th, '09, 23:33

LilWayne4Life wrote:
$(@TTY B@Y wrote:hello excuse me again, you may think lil wayne is better, but that's your opinion. it's not our fault if we prefer eminems stuff as opposed to lil waynes, it's just us. everyone is different. there are lil wayne fans out there, and there are eminem fans out there. hell, some people are fans of them both. but can you please tell me why you have signed up to an eminem forum to preach about lil wayne? what is your motive? do you think you're going to transform us all into lil wayne fans? are you just here to call us idiots? are you okay? maybe you're lonely. personally i couldn't care less, because your idiot ass is going to get banned pretty quickly. stop dick riding lil wayne and accept that people have different opinions, you fucking idiot.

Speaking about wayne? it's come clear to me 95% of eminem fans are wayne haters (fact)
lonely? nah im a collage student taking come time out since i don't have classes
banned? why you never heard of freedom of speech? im not a eminem hater im just saying whats clear on my mind, if you haven't noticed i like and still listen to eminem music up until '04
dick riding? what are you doing? all your commments are about defending eminem so tell me who's the one doing the heavly dick sucking

you ;) ,,,,,,
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mcZu » Sep 15th, '09, 23:34

LilWayne4Life wrote:

Joe Budden fans are Wayne haters, Lupe Fiasco fans are Wayne haters, Wale fans are Wayne haters, J. Cole fans are wayne haters...

Scratch that, hip hop fans are Wayne haters.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby slimsoxshady » Sep 15th, '09, 23:36

Why not be like me and just like both of them instead of wasting your time making pointless threads and obviously lying to yourself?
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Postby Solace » Sep 15th, '09, 23:37

slimsoxshady wrote:Why not be like me and just like both of them instead of wasting your time making pointless threads and obviously lying to yourself?

:worship:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby kerryjoe » Sep 15th, '09, 23:37

I'd like to start out this reply by saying that everybody has an opinion and is entitled to that opinion. That being said, people's who opinion is that Lil' Wayne is better than Eminem are fucking retarded. Lil' Wayne doesn't write his own shit, sounds like a baby with peanut butter stuck to his mouth giving a blow job to a mule when he "raps," (notice the quotations) Eminem is the fastest selling hip hop artist of all time, his word play, rhymes, and story telling abilities are second to none, fuck lil' wayne, but if you want a really good lil' wayne fan club go on http://www.meatspin.com ...faggot
"They call me a freak 'cause I like to spit on these pussies before I eat them..." No Love.
kerryjoe
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mcZu » Sep 15th, '09, 23:40

Fuck Lil' Wayne, he's horrible, period.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 15th, '09, 23:40

mcZu wrote:
LilWayne4Life wrote:

Joe Budden fans are Wayne haters, Lupe Fiasco fans are Wayne haters, Wale fans are Wayne haters, J. Cole fans are wayne haters...

Scratch that, hip hop fans are Wayne haters.

You failed there, i know alot of lupe, wale fans that like wayne like myself, if wayne is so much trash why do slaughterhouse want wayne to join there group http://www.sohh.com/2009/08/slaughterho ... dding.html ? why do reakon wants wayne on a track, why do jay-z, kanye west, juelz, the game, rick ross, welcef jon, t.i, drake all say wayne is the best rapper out, why did eminem say he like what wayne has done for hip hop this past couple of years, why did eminem say he would do a track with wayne? why did tha carter 3 sell 6 million worldwide in a rescission, why is wayne the most hated and loved? i will just stop there it's simply and clear one word its becaue his the BEST. haters need to get a grip and pay respect where respect is due and stop with the 1999 hating fuck boy shit thats outta style but i guess it is what it is haters are gonna hate im out i was just trying to shine some light onto your poor choice in music in gerenal
Last edited by LilWayne4Life on Sep 15th, '09, 23:44, edited 2 times in total.
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mcZu » Sep 15th, '09, 23:42

^It's political correct to say such a thing. And Slaughterhouse never said that, all they did was make a joke... so, nope, you fail.

And if you get on a track with him you'll get more buzz, that's all.
Last edited by mcZu on Sep 16th, '09, 00:14, edited 1 time in total.
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby slimsoxshady » Sep 16th, '09, 00:08

LilWayne4Life wrote:why did tha carter 3 sell 6 million worldwide in a rescission

minus 2 mill..cut that with scissors and call it scission since you have no clue how to spell recession
Niqqa you need to log off this site and do some homework.
Last edited by slimsoxshady on Sep 16th, '09, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
#ThankYouRapGod
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict

Postby shadygeneral » Sep 16th, '09, 00:10

LilWayne4Life wrote:why do reakon wants wayne on a track, why do jay-z, kanye west, juelz, the game, rick ross, welcef jon, t.i, drake all say wayne is the best rapper out, why did eminem say he like what wayne has done for hip hop this past couple of years, why did eminem say he would do a track with wayne?

Why did Wayne beg Eminem to do a song with him??

And who gives a fuck how many albums/mixtapes he's made?

You can make 100 albums but it don't mean anything if most of the "songs" are shit...
Last edited by shadygeneral on Sep 16th, '09, 03:13, edited 2 times in total.
"I used to give a fuck, now I could give a fuck less
What do I think of success? It sucks, too much stress!"--Eminem

shadygeneral
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem