The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why Eminem sucks

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 23:01

Rapsoldier101 wrote:(before you read this, not that i only read up to about the 3rd or 4th page of this thread)
i love how everyone is letting this guy go on about how much history was made by lil wayne and how he was a legend...how bout this...
Eminem was the first hip hop artist to be played on TRL
Eminem is the TOP selling hip hop artist, period
Almost every rapper (including Wayne and Jay) thinks Eminem is the best
He is probably one of the Highest Demanded rappers in history, to the point where someone on the same label cant even get a album out because all the label wants is EMINEM.
He's is mentored by the legend Dr Dre and gave us one of the biggest rappers of our time 50 Cent.

those are just little facts and things hes done off the top...like if i really felt like searching him on Wikipedia...i would really make lil wayne look like just your regular rapper.

Only thing eminem and wayne have in common are that they both made a shit album, and still sold a shit load (Encore,Carter 3)

alight since yall want to comapre stats:

1.Lil Wayne INTENDED the word "BLING BLING"
2.He has worked with all the greats in rap, pop, r&b rock
3.he has the biggest fan base at the moment with 10 million fans (yes bigger then em's)
4.At 16 his first solo album went double platinum in a couple of months
5.he signed to a label wayy before eminem back in 1991 when he was 11 beating gown man batting
6.Everyone wants to work with him even the best to every do it in rap (alive)
7.Cash money is one of the most successful rap labels ever because of wayne with selling over 150 million albums and ranking in over 15 billion dollars
8.He has been nominated with 8 grammys (at once
9.in 2007-2009 alone he has done over 1,000 verses in hooks
10.You talk about how no one in em's label cannot grop because of eminem.. whats happening over at cash money? no one is dropping everyone is hungry for wayne's experimental album (gonna sell way more then relapse) (that shit was mediocre)
11. Did anyone else sell 1 million albums in a week in a recession? wayne's a first
12. Wayne had the biggest selling rap tour EVER, i am music & America mosted wanted tour bringing in more then 50 million dollars and a little over 900,000 fans
13.Eminem sold the most albums ever as a rapper right why? he shot straight to mainstream when he got signed, in other hands when wayne was signed it took him time and even when he was on t.v he was underground up until late '04 so to sell 20 million albums and 80% of the time your shit was underground is way better then selling 70 million and being the most overrated, maintsteam rapper alive
14. what happen to eminem is the best rapper alive? it has left and most of eminem fans are now lil wayne fans and rap has a new rap king thats also the best rapper alive named Dwayne carter
15.Young Money is running things right now check the rap billboard young money has the top 3 slots, drake is beasting on any new rapper or old (he would destroy 50 in a rap battle or whatever at that)
16. He has the most classic mixtapes that have been officially named classics by the reviews.

just a few things why wayne is a legend i didn't even name half of the reason i wanted to

Yeah eminem outsold wayne in the early 2000's but that was eminem time this right here is wayne's time he is the king of hip hop both mainstream and underground no one is fucking with wayne right now. why do you think 50 cent wants to beef with wayne right now? let me take you back, when ever someone is the hottest out 50 trys to beef with them to gain promotion i will stop at that and let that process though your hater brain
Last edited by LilWayne4Life on Sep 16th, '09, 23:58, edited 2 times in total.
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby robollama » Sep 16th, '09, 23:29

LilWayne4Life wrote:
Rapsoldier101 wrote:(before you read this, not that i only read up to about the 3rd or 4th page of this thread)
i love how everyone is letting this guy go on about how much history was made by lil wayne and how he was a legend...how bout this...
He is probably one of the Highest Demanded rappers in history, to the point where someone on the same label cant even get a album out because all the label wants is EMINEM.
He's is mentored by the legend Dr Dre and gave us one of the biggest rappers of our time 50 Cent.

those are just little facts and things hes done off the top...like if i really felt like searching him on Wikipedia...i would really make lil wayne look like just your regular rapper.

Only thing eminem and wayne have in common are that they both made a shit album, and still sold a shit load (Encore,Carter 3)

3.he has the biggest fan base at the moment with 10 million fans (yes bigger then em's)

I stopped reading here. Who the fuck cares about #1, for #2 which of these "greats" has wayne worked with that em hasn't? As for #3, that's just plain false. How the fuck do you get 10 million fans? Regardless, I guaran-fucking-tee you if you go through people's iPods and mp3 players there WILL be more Em than Wayne. Eminem has sold many times more albums than Wayne so PLEASE don't try to argue sales, Eminem is the highest selling artist of this motherfucking DECADE! RECOGNIZE!

If you are wanting to judge on lyrical content then lets judge on that, fair game. Who's on more rappers' top 5 lists? Eminem. I've never heard Wayne on anyones top 5 outside of fucking Waynes. Who was voted best rapper alive (which includes Wayne)? Eminem. Who was voted best rapper EVER? (which ALSO includes Wayne)? Eminem. You have no fucking argument so please go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from.
Last edited by robollama on Sep 16th, '09, 23:37, edited 2 times in total.
robollama
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Solace » Sep 16th, '09, 23:31

LilWayne4Life wrote:

4.At 16 his first solo album went double platinum in a couple of months
5.he signed to a label wayy before eminem back in 1991 when he was 11 beating gown man batting
6.Everyone wants to work with him even the best to every do it in rap (alive)
7.Cash money is one of the most successful rap labels ever because of wayne with selling over 150 million albums and ranking in over 15 billion dollars
8.He has been nominated with 8 grammys (at once
9.in 2007-2009 alone he has done over 1,000 verses in hooks
10.You talk about how no one in em's label cannot grop because of eminem.. whats happening over at cash money? no one is dropping everyone is hungry for wayne's experimental album (gonna sell way more then relapse) (that shit was mediocre)
11. Did anyone else sell 1 million albums in a week in a recession? wayne's a first
12. Wayne had the biggest selling rap tour EVER, i am music & America mosted wanted tour bringing in more then 50 million dollars and a little over 900,000 fans
13.Eminem sold the most albums ever as a rapper right why? he shot straight to mainstream when he got signed, in other hands when wayne was signed it took him time and even when he was on t.v he was underground up until late '04 so to sell 20 million albums and 80% of the time your shit was underground is way better then selling 70 million and being the most overrated, maintsteam rapper alive
14. what happen to eminem is the best rapper alive? it has left and most of eminem fans are now lil wayne fans and rap has a new rap king thats also the best rapper alive named Dwayne carter
15.Young Money is running things right now check the rap billboard young money has the top 3 slots, drake is beasting on any new rapper or old (he would destroy 50 in a rap battle or whatever at that)
16. He has the most classic mixtapes that have been officially named classics by the reviews.

just a few things why wayne is a legend i didn't even name half of the reason i wanted to

Your rap name should be Lil Analyzer.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Sep 16th, '09, 23:42

Bigger fan base then Eminem then why isn't Lil Wayne voted Best Rapper Alive or Best Rapper Ever? Why did people vote Em over Wayne in Forever? Also didnt lil wayne "Beg" for Eminem to do a song with him? Again just putting my 2 cents in..
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 23:53

Eminem4Life1006 wrote:Bigger fan base then Eminem then why isn't Lil Wayne voted Best Rapper Alive or Best Rapper Ever? Why did people vote Em over Wayne in Forever? Also didnt lil wayne "Beg" for Eminem to do a song with him? Again just putting my 2 cents in..

Why did tha carter 3 sell 1.5 million first week and relapse just sold 600k?
The majority of eminem fans are bloggers if you cannot tell...
wayne & his fans doesn't have to proof anything to the haters but album sells. lets see for now on if eminem can out sell wayne with relapse 2 vs rebirth and dre's detox vs tha carter 4. no one is not fucking with wayne right now on any level, i mean for fucking sakes he has no album this year and has the biggest buzz for 3 years in a row. who can complete? next person with the biggest buzz? young money artist drake... next person with the biggest buzz? young money artist nicki and tyga, Lil wayne is running things, lets just see what happens on mtv when there about to put there top 10 for this year, 2007 wayne was #1 2008 he was number one then they cheated and moved him to #3 2009 he is #1 next year with tha carter 4 he will be guess what? number one you dumb fucks wayne has rap in a choke hold

Young Money Bitch!!!
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Sep 17th, '09, 00:05

Im not big on the whole economy thing but isn't it worse now than it was 1-2 years ago?
And only time will tell now, but i am guessing Eminem will outsell Lil wayne's soon to be fail album Rebirth.
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 17th, '09, 00:06

_SacJB wrote:Lil wayne did not sell 1.5 million. He even said so on his blog. He sold like 1 million 5 thousand. And Em's cd was during the recession. The recession was not all over the news like when Wayne came out. Shit I heard Lolipop more than 2 years ago. Are you kidding me girl? Why wasn't Wayne nominated for VMA's? Exactly. Comparing eminem and lil wayne is like comparing Derek Fisher and Michael Jordan in his prime. What are you 6 years old? You sound hella dumb man, that's coming from me and that says a lot.

I think you will need a video to be nominated, your a fucking dumb ass, tha carter 3 came out when 1.5 years ago? and it's still been nominated on award shows...

Dude STFU comparing eminem to wayne is like comparing kobe bryant to leborn james, yeah kobe was and still is kinda nice but he doesn't have the stability to stay in the same level as leborn, wayne is beasting on everyone and didn't even drop a album this year... "this is history in the making, so shut the fuck up and let me make it"-Wayne

Oh when eminem was performing on te VMA's wayne shooting 5 NEW VIDEOS transformers with chris brown, im at war with sean kingston, rebirth next single, forever, young money next single, and birdman's next single, haha wayne is about to shut late '09 off with a bang, its time for eminem to go back into his cave wayne & young money are about to be unleashed
Last edited by LilWayne4Life on Sep 17th, '09, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Sep 17th, '09, 00:12

Pretty sure..at the moment Eminem is leading mtv's 09' top 10. Time will tell..
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 17th, '09, 00:19

Eminem4Life1006 wrote:Pretty sure..at the moment Eminem is leading mtv's 09' top 10. Time will tell..

idiot, you do know they do not pick who's the best from voting right? thats just a promotion to the show. they sit down and go over who's the best what they have down this year, em is gonna be like 10 because relapse was :n: and thats all he had besides forever
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Sep 17th, '09, 00:34

Lil wayne is too full of himself :happy: to the point where he wants to try all kinds of new things and ruin his career with Rebirth..
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shady'baby. » Sep 17th, '09, 00:41

LilWayne4Life wrote:
Eminem4Life1006 wrote:Bigger fan base then Eminem then why isn't Lil Wayne voted Best Rapper Alive or Best Rapper Ever? Why did people vote Em over Wayne in Forever? Also didnt lil wayne "Beg" for Eminem to do a song with him? Again just putting my 2 cents in..

The majority of eminem fans are bloggers if you cannot tell...
wayne & his fans doesn't have to proof anything to the haters but album sells. lets see for now on if eminem can out sell wayne with relapse 2 vs rebirth and dre's detox vs tha carter 4. no one is not fucking with wayne right now on any level, i mean for fucking sakes he has no album this year and has the biggest buzz for 3 years in a row. who can complete? next person with the biggest buzz? young money artist drake... next person with the biggest buzz? young money artist nicki and tyga, Lil wayne is running things, lets just see what happens on mtv when there about to put there top 10 for this year, 2007 wayne was #1 2008 he was number one then they cheated and moved him to #3 2009 he is #1 next year with tha carter 4 he will be guess what? number one you dumb fucks wayne has rap in a choke hold

Young Money Bitch!!!

fuckign retard ur stats dont make sense at all Carter 3 sold 1.5mill world wide in its first week, and 1mil usa fucking retard relapse did 600k us and total worldwide was 1.3mill which is almost as much, and not to mention this is eminems MOST UNCOMMERCIAL ALBUM and Waynes was COMERCIAL TO THE FULLEST MORON.

Now going back on your stats

Tha block is hot - 3.42 million
Lights out - 2.1 million
500 degreez - 1.8 million worldwide
Tha carter - 2.3 million worldwide
tha carter 2 - 3.7 million worldwide
tha carter 3 - 5.8 million worldwide
Like father like son 2 milion worldwide

Okay sir please do show me your source for these stats, cuz i almost know a 100% they are false, since i looked up every album and saw that every us figure was exaggerate, so prolly worldwide figures are exaggerated aswell, which makes me think he only has like 10mil albums sold and a slight possibility of 13mil

Mediatraffic always got a pretty good sale list, and they say carter3 sold about 3.5 world wide
Shady'baby.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby YoungMulaCrazy » Sep 17th, '09, 01:00

why is this even being argued over?!
wayne is good
em is good
but to compare them both is nonsense.
weezy is weezy
shady is shady
end of story and arguement.
YoungMulaCrazy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 17th, '09, 01:01

_SacJB wrote:Hey LITTLE GIRL aka Lil Wayne fan! Don't act like you don't see my post just like you did earlier. Either your an eminem fan trying to play a prank on us or you the most GAYEST person on the PLANET!!! Lil wayne???? fuck lil wayne girly sissy music! You know what? Lil Wayne music is for girls! PERIOD!! It's for little girls who play with barbie dolls! Lil Wayne is not a rapper. He's more a rap singer or an entertainer who likes to make party music for homos. If I saw you bumping that shit in your car, thinking your all that, I would be in hysterics, and go tell you to shove that crap up your ass. Yes that's right. I would go STRAIGHT to your face, fucking sissy. And btw all those mixtapes and albums that Wayne came out with... Dude!!! It's shitty material!!! Anyone could release a tape every week! It's shitty material!! Lil Wayne might be one of the top 10 worst rappers on this PLANET! Lil Wayne has no lyrics OR vocabulary!! sorry man, the guy sounds like an illiterate BUM who can't speak English and who won't pay his rent. And Sorry to say this but Eminem won 69 percent of the fan votes for that forever track. How come it took Lil Wayne 15 years to finally get a little bit popular? Dude, you are so FUCKING gay if you bump that shit. I would rather EAT glass than listen to Little Wayne. Get the fuck out of here, you little GIRL. Lil Wayne looks like Whoopee Goldberg and sounds like he's choking on dick. Eminem could make a song better than Lil Wayne is his SLEEP! He's better than Lil wayne is, was, or ever will be. That's not an opinion, that's actually a straight FACT. Bitch Im the bomb like TICK TICK.. Sorry to say it, but you should go KILL YOURSELF if you listen to that snap crack and pop crap! What are you gonna say back at me Faggot? That I misspelled something and I need To learn how to spell something properly? FUCKING Wayne FAGGOT. You little GIRL. Your just jealous cuz Wayne will NEVER reach Eminems success in his LIFE. That's a fact..

why the fuck are you writing all of this? i didn't read it the first 2 times because i don't have the time to read all that shit damn! wtf is your bitch ass problem? you clearly haven't listen to wayne's legit music that he makes for his real fanbase if you did you would know he is top 5 alive instead you listen to his top 5 mainstream club hits and judge his whole rap career? i call that a bitch move. your not a true hip hop fan i can already tell your so far up em's nuts its really not funny i bet when em die you gonna commit suicide right? why are you so sensitive when someone talks negative to eminem? he doesn't know you and chances are he doesn't give a fuck about you, me on the other hand i ACTUALLY met my favorite rapper. what the fuck is we made you, real slim shady, guess who's back, carck a bottle, just lose it, my name is? is that best rapper alive material? nah i don't think so. you wanna know why eminem and 50 cent first two album where classics but after that there shit sucked? because they poured there whole lifes onto a cd and after that they didn't have shit to talk about so they feature on songs like "smack that" and "candy shop" why do you think relapse was average at best? because all he could talk about was what he went though the last 3 years and that was only??? drugs 80% of his overall lyrics on relapse was about oxycotton, percocet, and him being crazy that's what you worship? that's what you call best rapper alive? wayne has new shit to say every time weahter its drugs, life, whatever he keeps his music new and fresh and thats why people like him so much he doesn't get boring like your other favorite rappers who style is stuck in 1993. get real before you post some idiotic stuff bro because all your doing really is making yourself sound and look like a fucking pathetic little bitch, your online friends here wont tell you the truth because there to busy getting off eminem, im a open minded dude i listen to all types of hip hop and music in gerenal but i don't get people like you who has to hate on another mans success to make you and your favorite rapper look better shit is played out homie, i never get why people have to hate on another dude that gets the same attention if not more then them, real people respect a artists effort in what he does even if they personally do not like there style of music, but nah what i seen what eminem fans are the opposite thats why people like you need to be tied up and shot in your fucking leg until you pass out you say the same shit in every post? and your dick following fans think your murking me though a computer? really get a fucking life is this all you do is post day in and day out on a forum with 1000's of posts? you really need a reality check, and who are you calling a little girl homie? i want to see little niggas aka lil wiggas like yourself i will step on your small ass talking shit behond a computer screen being a internet gangstar is not cool what so ever, eminem got you people brained washed to the tenth power no body can't tell you shit because what you do? you already know go on your defense mode and talk shit about the other dude and them compare em statics to theres <--- thats a bitch move son you need to get schooled on the art of real hip hop im out don't have time to be arguing with hate people
Last edited by LilWayne4Life on Sep 17th, '09, 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Shady'baby. » Sep 17th, '09, 01:08

someone that likes wayne shouldnt talk about real hip hop
Shady'baby.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Sep 17th, '09, 01:08

First two albums? Eminem had another classic album and many more good songs to come after his first two albums..and as i said before Encore (probably his worst album won't get into it) still sold more then Lil wayne's carters 1, 2, and 3 in the US and since you probably did exaggerate on worldwide sells too he probably did outsell all 3 of them worldwide too.
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem