The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why Eminem sucks

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Why Eminem sucks

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 15th, '09, 23:03

If you stans cannot tell every since late '04 eminem albums sucks shit! i've admit MMLP was classic that i have respect for but whats up with Encore, re-up, relapse? he fell off big time and who came and took his place...? the best rapper alive other wise known as lil wayne aka weezy. just check his mixtape and album collection (All Classics)

Dedication 1
Dedication 2
Dedication 3
Da drought is over
da drought is over 2
da drought 3
da drought 4
the suffix
the perffix
hottest nigga under the sun
tha carter 1
tha carter 2
tha carter 3
tha block is hot
lights out
500 degreez
I cant feel my face
like father like sun
lil weezyana
wayne world
the south meets the north
best rapper alive vol 1
squad up 1-7
Last edited by LilWayne4Life on Sep 19th, '09, 16:02, edited 2 times in total.
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby classthe_king » Sep 15th, '09, 23:03

...Good argument
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby jba1me » Sep 15th, '09, 23:05

yeah eminem definatly didnt just kill weezy in a certain song called forever :whistle:
Detox - July 16th
BME leak - June 3rd
jba1me
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Daveyboy » Sep 15th, '09, 23:05

Yawn :n:
Daveyboy
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mcZu » Sep 15th, '09, 23:06

Weezy F baby, the F stands for Phenomenal.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mcZu » Sep 15th, '09, 23:08

bigray wrote:Will smith is more lyrical than lil Wayne!!!

What are you tryna say with that? Will Smith is a dope rapper.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 15th, '09, 23:09

jba1me wrote:yeah eminem definatly didnt just kill weezy in a certain song called forever :whistle:

He defiantly didn't... just read eminem lyrics that shit was bubble gum rap yeah his flow was sick and that only. check wayne lyricial worldplay he killed em, ya'll fuck boys just listen to the flow and the rappers voice to judge if there good of not. but overall em shit is all weak and you people know it ya'll just dick riding whatever he puts out get off his dick, i admit wayne puts out some weak shit but thats just me being real but overall wayne has more classics then weak tracks.
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slim Zaddy » Sep 15th, '09, 23:11

LilWayne4Life wrote:If you stans cannot tell every since late '04 eminem albums sucks shit! i've admit MMLP was classic that i have respect for but whats up with the eminem show, re-up, relapse? he fell off big time and who came and took his place...? the best rapper alive other wise known as lil wayne aka weezy. just check his mixtape and album collection (All Classics)

Dedication 1
Dedication 2
Dedication 3
Da drought is over
da drought is over 2
da drought 3
da drought 4
the suffix
the perffix
hottest ***** under the sun
tha carter 1
tha carter 2
tha carter 3
tha block is hot
lights out
500 degreez
I cant feel my face
like father like sun
lil weezyana
wayne world
the south meets the north
best rapper alive vol 1
squad up 1-7

lamfo lil wayne is better than eminem ,, you just made my day lol .. you know what , with respect to you ,, but i have to say ,, go fuck yourself,,,,,,,,,,, and put all these songs or albums , i dont care ,, you list in the trash and jus spit on it ,,,,,,,, nd i'm not a stan,, but truth to be said ,, he's good ,,, but don't compare this guy to eminem ,, did ya listen to forever ,, ?????? look how lil wayne sounds ,, gay as fuck .. ................. etc..........
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby xRas » Sep 15th, '09, 23:12

Fuck off all Lil waynes albums are pieces of shit none of Eminems were just encore was nowhere as good as Marshall mathers LP And Slim shady LP its hard to Keep up the quality of them Classics.
xRas
Renegade
Renegade

Postby AJS2050 » Sep 15th, '09, 23:17

LOL ahhhhh i needed a good laugth, you can't compare a legend like Eminem to Lil wayne, its like comparing michael jackson to neyo/justin timberlake, perfetic!
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slim Zaddy » Sep 15th, '09, 23:18

$(@TTY B@Y wrote:excuse me, why have you signed up to an eminem forum?

lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, suddenly he disappeared :whistle:
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 15th, '09, 23:22

AJS2050 wrote:LOL ahhhhh i needed a good laugth, you can't compare a legend like Eminem to Lil wayne, its like comparing michael jackson to neyo/justin timberlake, perfetic!

You sound so fucking retarded... please tell me this how is eminem a legend and wayne isn't? wayne signed to cash money at age 11 (1991) put out mixtape with hot boys at age 14, went solo at age 16 and his first album at 16 went double platinum (1997) today wayne sold more then 25 million albums worldwide and 5 million in guest albums.he put out a total of 7 classic mixtapes and album in combine, he has over 5,000 verses and hooks. so next time you talk shit that you do not know what your talking about learn the facts you eminem beyond door dick taker.

Lil Wayne > Eminem
Drake > 50 Cent
Young Money > G-unit
Cash Money > Aftermath
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AJS2050 » Sep 15th, '09, 23:26

LilWayne4Life wrote:
AJS2050 wrote:LOL ahhhhh i needed a good laugth, you can't compare a legend like Eminem to Lil wayne, its like comparing michael jackson to neyo/justin timberlake, perfetic!

You sound so fucking retarded... please tell me this how is eminem a legend and wayne isn't? wayne signed to cash money at age 11 (1991) put out mixtape with hot boys at age 14, went solo at age 16 and his first album at 16 went double platinum (1997) today wayne sold more then 25 million albums worldwide and 5 million in guest albums.he put out a total of 7 classic mixtapes and album in combine, he has over 5,000 verses and hooks. so next time you talk shit that you do not know what your talking about learn the facts you eminem beyond door dick taker.

Lil Wayne > Eminem
Drake > 50 Cent
Young Money > G-unit
Cash Money > Aftermath

True legendary status comes over time:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/ ... irst_fifty

your precious little wayne, is only a power in the usa, worldwide he is powerless
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mcZu » Sep 15th, '09, 23:27

LilWayne4Life wrote:
jba1me wrote:yeah eminem definatly didnt just kill weezy in a certain song called forever :whistle:

He defiantly didn't... just read eminem lyrics that shit was bubble gum rap yeah his flow was sick and that only. check wayne lyricial worldplay he killed em, ya'll fuck boys just listen to the flow and the rappers voice to judge if there good of not. but overall em shit is all weak and you people know it ya'll just dick riding whatever he puts out get off his dick, i admit wayne puts out some weak shit but thats just me being real but overall wayne has more classics then weak tracks.

So your saying that ''What should I scream for this is my theme park'' is dope wordplay? Get the fuck outta here....
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Slim Zaddy » Sep 15th, '09, 23:28

LilWayne4Life wrote:

Lil Wayne > Eminem
Drake > 50 Cent
Young Money > G-unit
Cash Money > Aftermath

this trash have a history too,,,lol man listen ,, i'm out of discussion ,, i don't want to lose my time over here,,, listen i respect your love to lil wayne ,, but plz ,, if you want to open a discussion ,, make it worthily ,,,,,,,, i will end it for you ,, cuz you will never say eminem is better than lil wayne and i will never say that lil whyne is better than eminem ,, so each one of us ,, stick to his decision ,, cuz nothing is gonna be changed,, jus a waste of time ,, not more ,, i'm out ,, gd night
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Next

Return to Eminem