Why Eminem sucks

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Emadyville » Sep 16th, '09, 19:36

This threads ridiculous haha everyone has such great points except the original poster :shifty:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that


I love you Daren
User avatar
Emadyville
Django
Django
 
Posts: 24498
Joined: Jan 17th, '08, 15:58
Location: Catasauqua PA
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 19:37

Same shit i expected just eminem dick riders defending him at any means in a way like there getting paid to hop on ems nuts when ever someone say the truth about what type of artist eminem really is in the past 5 years, people talking shit about wayne they probably only heard his mainstream club music LMAO you niggas are pathetic real talk if you want to know why millions of people call wayne the best rapper alive just search any of those albums i listed before. Lil Wayne = Best Rapper Alive

Top 10 Alive

1.Lil Wayne
2.Rakim
3.immortal technique
4.Reakon
5.Ice cube (most underrated rapper in history)
6.Nas
7.Jay-z
8.Tech n9ne
9.Jadakiss
10.Eminem ( from '98-04)

BTW fuck you Young Luc you know who you are
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Sep 15th, '09, 22:54
Location: Spitterville
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Lode » Sep 16th, '09, 19:46

LilWayne4Life wrote:Same shit i expected just eminem dick riders defending him at any means in a way like there getting paid to hop on ems nuts when ever someone say the truth about what type of artist eminem really is in the past 5 years, people talking shit about wayne they probably only heard his mainstream club music LMAO you ***** are pathetic real talk if you want to know why millions of people call wayne the best rapper alive just search any of those albums i listed before. Lil Wayne = Best Rapper Alive

Top 10 Alive

1.Lil Wayne
2.Rakim
3.immortal technique
4.Reakon
5.Ice cube (most underrated rapper in history)
6.Nas
7.Jay-z
8.Tech n9ne
9.Jadakiss
10.Eminem ( from '98-04)

BTW fuck you Young Luc you know who you are


Haha, this is there you got yourself out :D Fake account. Orrr, you are increadibly stupid. But my guess is fake account.
User avatar
Lode
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 42
Joined: May 9th, '09, 11:38

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Jens14 » Sep 16th, '09, 19:53

If you think TES was bad, you're crazy.
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2478
Joined: Feb 7th, '08, 19:40
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 19:56

Lode wrote:
LilWayne4Life wrote:Same shit i expected just eminem dick riders defending him at any means in a way like there getting paid to hop on ems nuts when ever someone say the truth about what type of artist eminem really is in the past 5 years, people talking shit about wayne they probably only heard his mainstream club music LMAO you ***** are pathetic real talk if you want to know why millions of people call wayne the best rapper alive just search any of those albums i listed before. Lil Wayne = Best Rapper Alive

Top 10 Alive

1.Lil Wayne
2.Rakim
3.immortal technique
4.Reakon
5.Ice cube (most underrated rapper in history)
6.Nas
7.Jay-z
8.Tech n9ne
9.Jadakiss
10.Eminem ( from '98-04)

BTW fuck you Young Luc you know who you are


Haha, this is there you got yourself out :D Fake account. Orrr, you are increadibly stupid. But my guess is fake account.


That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Sep 15th, '09, 22:54
Location: Spitterville
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Drama Setter » Sep 16th, '09, 19:59

LilWayne4Life wrote:Same shit i expected just eminem dick riders defending him at any means in a way like there getting paid to hop on ems nuts when ever someone say the truth about what type of artist eminem really is in the past 5 years, people talking shit about wayne they probably only heard his mainstream club music LMAO you ***** are pathetic real talk if you want to know why millions of people call wayne the best rapper alive just search any of those albums i listed before. Lil Wayne = Best Rapper Alive

Top 10 Alive

1.Lil Wayne
2.Rakim
3.immortal technique
4.Reakon
5.Ice cube (most underrated rapper in history)
6.Nas
7.Jay-z
8.Tech n9ne
9.Jadakiss
10.Eminem ( from '98-04)

BTW fuck you Young Luc you know who you are


Can I ask you a question?Are you an ass hole ?
Image
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
User avatar
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3759
Joined: Mar 17th, '09, 21:13
Location: IRAN
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Emadyville » Sep 16th, '09, 20:08

LilWayne4Life wrote:That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood


It's funny cause my roommates for my first 3 years of college were black from local towns which most would probably say are "hood", and they don't bump him but they all talk about how em is dope and one of the best. Airplay or "bumpin" artists does not make you the best, it makes you popular you ignorant fuck
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that


I love you Daren
User avatar
Emadyville
Django
Django
 
Posts: 24498
Joined: Jan 17th, '08, 15:58
Location: Catasauqua PA
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Lode » Sep 16th, '09, 20:15

LilWayne4Life wrote:That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood


Noo, its not about Eminem. I dont care what you think about him. Its about your shitlist :D Wayne is on top of all? :D I cant think how someone can think like that. You just dont know what hip hop is if you think that wayne is on top off all rappers. So, the only one who is dickrider is YOU. Okey? :)
User avatar
Lode
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 42
Joined: May 9th, '09, 11:38

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 20:29

Lode wrote:
LilWayne4Life wrote:That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood


Noo, its not about Eminem. I dont care what you think about him. Its about your shitlist :D Wayne is on top of all? :D I cant think how someone can think like that. You just dont know what hip hop is if you think that wayne is on top off all rappers. So, the only one who is dickrider is YOU. Okey? :)


I don't know what hip hop is but i listen to the best that ever touch the mic right? oh okay
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Sep 15th, '09, 22:54
Location: Spitterville
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Lode » Sep 16th, '09, 20:34

LilWayne4Life wrote:I don't know what hip hop is but i listen to the best that ever touch the mic right? oh okay



:D A rapper who raps about nothing. Yea, he is best that ever touched the mic :) You do live in your little world, dont you? :)
User avatar
Lode
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 42
Joined: May 9th, '09, 11:38

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Shady'baby. » Sep 16th, '09, 20:36

daddycoco23 wrote:i dont think lil wayne sold more then 75,000,000 albums in the U.S. itself, eminem did,

Lil wayne is better then Eminem?

EPIC FAIL :tounge2:


Em sold 75mill world wide mate, not usa :P

But anyways Wayne only sold like 9million world wide dunno how u come up with 25 LOL
aand thats like 5-6 albums rofl, and not to mention nobody says Wayne is the greatest they say hes good, and the reason slaughterhouse would want him is obvious the guy equals cash and they want that, i doubt they rlly find him good all these old school rappers with real skills hate wayne and know it isint hip hop, but obviously they want to do track cuz they would be in the spotlight more.

And all those rappers you stated, i doubt u listen to them you just know people recognise them as true mcs and u just thought people would think of you more highly if u put their names ona list, Saying someones name doesnt equal knowing shit about a rapper mate, NOBODY except for wayne and his fans believe hes the best, he wasnt in jayzs top5 nor the games which recently said their oppinions on best ever, and game even had tracks with weezy and has a semi beef with em, so yeah weezy best rapper alive.


OHHH aand i do listen to weezy from time to time, i can get into his songs, but not as rap songs more as club banging r&b im listening to Best rapper alive with the fear of the dark beat
User avatar
Shady'baby.
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Sep 5th, '08, 21:07

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Arabian Shady » Sep 16th, '09, 20:40

Shady'baby. wrote:
daddycoco23 wrote:i dont think lil wayne sold more then 75,000,000 albums in the U.S. itself, eminem did,

Lil wayne is better then Eminem?

EPIC FAIL :tounge2:


Em sold 75mill world wide mate, not usa :P

But anyways Wayne only sold like 9million world wide dunno how u come up with 25 LOL
aand thats like 5-6 albums rofl, and not to mention nobody says Wayne is the greatest they say hes good, and the reason slaughterhouse would want him is obvious the guy equals cash and they want that, i doubt they rlly find him good all these old school rappers with real skills hate wayne and know it isint hip hop, but obviously they want to do track cuz they would be in the spotlight more.

And all those rappers you stated, i doubt u listen to them you just know people recognise them as true mcs and u just thought people would think of you more highly if u put their names ona list, Saying someones name doesnt equal knowing shit about a rapper mate, NOBODY except for wayne and his fans believe hes the best, he wasnt in jayzs top5 nor the games which recently said their oppinions on best ever, and game even had tracks with weezy and has a semi beef with em, so yeah weezy best rapper alive.


OHHH aand i do listen to weezy from time to time, i can get into his songs, but not as rap songs more as club banging r&b im listening to Best rapper alive with the fear of the dark beat



well said :y:
ArAbIaN ShAdY


We're all on the same page, Yet we're standing apart on different lines'
So when we face rage, Ya'll fake it and let THEM commit horrific crimes
50 years & going straight, Yet this performance aint worth your time,OUR
Shit is BACKSTAGE,Cause the front page aint worth Kashmir and Palestine.
"Front Page",Arabian Shady


FiNd mE At dA "CREATIVE SECTION", I AM ULTIMATE INNOVATION!!
User avatar
Arabian Shady
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2952
Joined: Jul 17th, '06, 13:03
Location: 'DeM SaNd DuNeS... DUBAI!!
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 20:56

Shady'baby. wrote:
daddycoco23 wrote:i dont think lil wayne sold more then 75,000,000 albums in the U.S. itself, eminem did,

Lil wayne is better then Eminem?

EPIC FAIL :tounge2:


Em sold 75mill world wide mate, not usa :P

But anyways Wayne only sold like 9million world wide dunno how u come up with 25 LOL
aand thats like 5-6 albums rofl, and not to mention nobody says Wayne is the greatest they say hes good, and the reason slaughterhouse would want him is obvious the guy equals cash and they want that, i doubt they rlly find him good all these old school rappers with real skills hate wayne and know it isint hip hop, but obviously they want to do track cuz they would be in the spotlight more.

And all those rappers you stated, i doubt u listen to them you just know people recognise them as true mcs and u just thought people would think of you more highly if u put their names ona list, Saying someones name doesnt equal knowing shit about a rapper mate, NOBODY except for wayne and his fans believe hes the best, he wasnt in jayzs top5 nor the games which recently said their oppinions on best ever, and game even had tracks with weezy and has a semi beef with em, so yeah weezy best rapper alive.


OHHH aand i do listen to weezy from time to time, i can get into his songs, but not as rap songs more as club banging r&b im listening to Best rapper alive with the fear of the dark beat


WTF 9 Million?

Tha block is hot - 3.42 million worldwide (2.6 million U.S)
Lights out - 2.1 million worldwide (950k U.S)
500 degreez - 1.8 million worldwide (1.3 million U.S)
Tha carter - 2.3 million worldwide (1.1 million US.)
tha carter 2 - 3.7 million worldwide (2.1 million U.S)
tha carter 3 - 5.8 million worldwide (3.2 million U.S)
Like father like son 2 milion worldwide (1.5 million U.S)
All wayne mixtapes (1 million worldwide)

Add it up 25 million worldwide you dumb fuck, try again next time you wanna bring numbers down and you dont know what the fuck your talking about :n:
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1665
Joined: Sep 15th, '09, 22:54
Location: Spitterville
Gender: Male

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby robollama » Sep 16th, '09, 21:03

Shady'baby. wrote:
daddycoco23 wrote:i dont think lil wayne sold more then 75,000,000 albums in the U.S. itself, eminem did,

Lil wayne is better then Eminem?

EPIC FAIL :tounge2:


Em sold 75mill world wide mate, not usa :P

But anyways Wayne only sold like 9million world wide dunno how u come up with 25 LOL
aand thats like 5-6 albums rofl, and not to mention nobody says Wayne is the greatest they say hes good, and the reason slaughterhouse would want him is obvious the guy equals cash and they want that, i doubt they rlly find him good all these old school rappers with real skills hate wayne and know it isint hip hop, but obviously they want to do track cuz they would be in the spotlight more.

And all those rappers you stated, i doubt u listen to them you just know people recognise them as true mcs and u just thought people would think of you more highly if u put their names ona list, Saying someones name doesnt equal knowing shit about a rapper mate, NOBODY except for wayne and his fans believe hes the best, he wasnt in jayzs top5 nor the games which recently said their oppinions on best ever, and game even had tracks with weezy and has a semi beef with em, so yeah weezy best rapper alive.


OHHH aand i do listen to weezy from time to time, i can get into his songs, but not as rap songs more as club banging r&b im listening to Best rapper alive with the fear of the dark beat


When did Game say his top 5??
robollama
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Apr 27th, '09, 03:26

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby fearless31666 » Sep 16th, '09, 21:13

I know I really dont say shit on here but Everyone Has There Own Opinion!!! So who cares if this guy says lil wayne is better then eminem thats his fuckin opinion who cares!!! and plus i like lil wayne and eminem so what does everyone think of that shit!!!
Last edited by fearless31666 on Sep 16th, '09, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
fearless31666
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2578
Joined: Mar 2nd, '06, 02:06
Location: Detroit
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], brady50, Evil_45, excitaz, ganjakush56, Gothamshady, Luk4, Mathers, Shady Spain