The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Why Eminem sucks

All questions and discussions on Eminem to be found here.

Re: Why Eminem sucks

Postby Jens14 » Sep 16th, '09, 19:53

If you think TES was bad, you're crazy.
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 19:56

Lode wrote:
LilWayne4Life wrote:Same shit i expected just eminem dick riders defending him at any means in a way like there getting paid to hop on ems nuts when ever someone say the truth about what type of artist eminem really is in the past 5 years, people talking shit about wayne they probably only heard his mainstream club music LMAO you ***** are pathetic real talk if you want to know why millions of people call wayne the best rapper alive just search any of those albums i listed before. Lil Wayne = Best Rapper Alive

Top 10 Alive

1.Lil Wayne
2.Rakim
3.immortal technique
4.Reakon
5.Ice cube (most underrated rapper in history)
6.Nas
7.Jay-z
8.Tech n9ne
9.Jadakiss
10.Eminem ( from '98-04)

BTW fuck you Young Luc you know who you are

Haha, this is there you got yourself out :D Fake account. Orrr, you are increadibly stupid. But my guess is fake account.

That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Drama Setter » Sep 16th, '09, 19:59

LilWayne4Life wrote:Same shit i expected just eminem dick riders defending him at any means in a way like there getting paid to hop on ems nuts when ever someone say the truth about what type of artist eminem really is in the past 5 years, people talking shit about wayne they probably only heard his mainstream club music LMAO you ***** are pathetic real talk if you want to know why millions of people call wayne the best rapper alive just search any of those albums i listed before. Lil Wayne = Best Rapper Alive

Top 10 Alive

1.Lil Wayne
2.Rakim
3.immortal technique
4.Reakon
5.Ice cube (most underrated rapper in history)
6.Nas
7.Jay-z
8.Tech n9ne
9.Jadakiss
10.Eminem ( from '98-04)

BTW fuck you Young Luc you know who you are

Can I ask you a question?Are you an ass hole ?
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Emadyville » Sep 16th, '09, 20:08

LilWayne4Life wrote:That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood

It's funny cause my roommates for my first 3 years of college were black from local towns which most would probably say are "hood", and they don't bump him but they all talk about how em is dope and one of the best. Airplay or "bumpin" artists does not make you the best, it makes you popular you ignorant fuck
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Lode » Sep 16th, '09, 20:15

LilWayne4Life wrote:That's all you fake posers have to say when a dude speaks the truth? i bet that's all you can say. you probably do not listen to any one i just listed besides eminem. if you don't listen to any of them your not a ture hip hop fan your a rock fan who turned to hip hop because you like em and his white (speaking the turth) name one time you seen or heard em being played in a black neighborhood

Noo, its not about Eminem. I dont care what you think about him. Its about your shitlist :D Wayne is on top of all? :D I cant think how someone can think like that. You just dont know what hip hop is if you think that wayne is on top off all rappers. So, the only one who is dickrider is YOU. Okey? :)
Lode
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 20:29

Lode wrote:

Noo, its not about Eminem. I dont care what you think about him. Its about your shitlist :D Wayne is on top of all? :D I cant think how someone can think like that. You just dont know what hip hop is if you think that wayne is on top off all rappers. So, the only one who is dickrider is YOU. Okey? :)

I don't know what hip hop is but i listen to the best that ever touch the mic right? oh okay
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Lode » Sep 16th, '09, 20:34

LilWayne4Life wrote:I don't know what hip hop is but i listen to the best that ever touch the mic right? oh okay

:D A rapper who raps about nothing. Yea, he is best that ever touched the mic :) You do live in your little world, dont you? :)
Lode
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Shady'baby. » Sep 16th, '09, 20:36

daddycoco23 wrote:i dont think lil wayne sold more then 75,000,000 albums in the U.S. itself, eminem did,

Lil wayne is better then Eminem?

EPIC FAIL :tounge2:

Em sold 75mill world wide mate, not usa :P

But anyways Wayne only sold like 9million world wide dunno how u come up with 25 LOL
aand thats like 5-6 albums rofl, and not to mention nobody says Wayne is the greatest they say hes good, and the reason slaughterhouse would want him is obvious the guy equals cash and they want that, i doubt they rlly find him good all these old school rappers with real skills hate wayne and know it isint hip hop, but obviously they want to do track cuz they would be in the spotlight more.

And all those rappers you stated, i doubt u listen to them you just know people recognise them as true mcs and u just thought people would think of you more highly if u put their names ona list, Saying someones name doesnt equal knowing shit about a rapper mate, NOBODY except for wayne and his fans believe hes the best, he wasnt in jayzs top5 nor the games which recently said their oppinions on best ever, and game even had tracks with weezy and has a semi beef with em, so yeah weezy best rapper alive.

OHHH aand i do listen to weezy from time to time, i can get into his songs, but not as rap songs more as club banging r&b im listening to Best rapper alive with the fear of the dark beat
Shady'baby.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Arabian Shady » Sep 16th, '09, 20:40

Shady'baby. wrote:
daddycoco23 wrote:i dont think lil wayne sold more then 75,000,000 albums in the U.S. itself, eminem did,

But anyways Wayne only sold like 9million world wide dunno how u come up with 25 LOL
aand thats like 5-6 albums rofl, and not to mention nobody says Wayne is the greatest they say hes good, and the reason slaughterhouse would want him is obvious the guy equals cash and they want that, i doubt they rlly find him good all these old school rappers with real skills hate wayne and know it isint hip hop, but obviously they want to do track cuz they would be in the spotlight more.

And all those rappers you stated, i doubt u listen to them you just know people recognise them as true mcs and u just thought people would think of you more highly if u put their names ona list, Saying someones name doesnt equal knowing shit about a rapper mate, NOBODY except for wayne and his fans believe hes the best, he wasnt in jayzs top5 nor the games which recently said their oppinions on best ever, and game even had tracks with weezy and has a semi beef with em, so yeah weezy best rapper alive.

OHHH aand i do listen to weezy from time to time, i can get into his songs, but not as rap songs more as club banging r&b im listening to Best rapper alive with the fear of the dark beat

well said :y:
ArAbIaN ShAdY

We're all on the same page, Yet we're standing apart on different lines'
So when we face rage, Ya'll fake it and let THEM commit horrific crimes
50 years & going straight, Yet this performance aint worth your time,OUR
Shit is BACKSTAGE,Cause the front page aint worth Kashmir and Palestine.
"Front Page",Arabian Shady

FiNd mE At dA "CREATIVE SECTION", I AM ULTIMATE INNOVATION!!
Arabian Shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby LilWayne4Life » Sep 16th, '09, 20:56

Shady'baby. wrote:

WTF 9 Million?

Tha block is hot - 3.42 million worldwide (2.6 million U.S)
Lights out - 2.1 million worldwide (950k U.S)
500 degreez - 1.8 million worldwide (1.3 million U.S)
Tha carter - 2.3 million worldwide (1.1 million US.)
tha carter 2 - 3.7 million worldwide (2.1 million U.S)
tha carter 3 - 5.8 million worldwide (3.2 million U.S)
Like father like son 2 milion worldwide (1.5 million U.S)
All wayne mixtapes (1 million worldwide)

Add it up 25 million worldwide you dumb fuck, try again next time you wanna bring numbers down and you dont know what the fuck your talking about :n:
LilWayne4Life
Soldier
Soldier

Postby robollama » Sep 16th, '09, 21:03

Shady'baby. wrote:

When did Game say his top 5??
robollama
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby fearless31666 » Sep 16th, '09, 21:13

I know I really dont say shit on here but Everyone Has There Own Opinion!!! So who cares if this guy says lil wayne is better then eminem thats his fuckin opinion who cares!!! and plus i like lil wayne and eminem so what does everyone think of that shit!!!
Last edited by fearless31666 on Sep 16th, '09, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
fearless31666
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Rapsoldier101 » Sep 16th, '09, 21:15

(before you read this, not that i only read up to about the 3rd or 4th page of this thread)
i love how everyone is letting this guy go on about how much history was made by lil wayne and how he was a legend...how bout this...
Eminem was the first hip hop artist to be played on TRL
Eminem is the TOP selling hip hop artist, period
Almost every rapper (including Wayne and Jay) thinks Eminem is the best
He is probably one of the Highest Demanded rappers in history, to the point where someone on the same label cant even get a album out because all the label wants is EMINEM.
He's is mentored by the legend Dr Dre and gave us one of the biggest rappers of our time 50 Cent.

those are just little facts and things hes done off the top...like if i really felt like searching him on Wikipedia...i would really make lil wayne look like just your regular rapper.

Only thing eminem and wayne have in common are that they both made a shit album, and still sold a shit load (Encore,Carter 3)
Rapsoldier101
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SlmShady200 » Sep 16th, '09, 21:55

Didn't "Weezy" makeout with Birdman at some award show???
"Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic".
SlmShady200
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Sep 16th, '09, 22:00

And encore still sold more then all 3 carters in the US put together..just puttin in my 2 cents :unsure:
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

PreviousNext

Return to Eminem