The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Get at me.

Want to battle? Let the people know and call them out here.

Get at me.

Postby Suicide » Aug 4th, '11, 20:33

16 bars.
Standard voting.
First to 3 wins.
Suicide
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Get at me.

Postby Drug.Ballad » Aug 5th, '11, 13:35

I will if its 8 or 10 lines, 16 lines is abit too much for me. Your call.
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Aug 5th, '11, 13:37

I like this gal already :8)
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Suicide » Aug 12th, '11, 18:00

TheEminemShow wrote:I will if its 8 or 10 lines, 16 lines is abit too much for me. Your call.

10 lines will work I guess. Been gone for a long time. But, we'll have to wait a day or two. Because, I've gotta important stuff that needs done today. :smoking:
Suicide
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Drug.Ballad » Aug 12th, '11, 23:20

Suicide wrote:
TheEminemShow wrote:I will if its 8 or 10 lines, 16 lines is abit too much for me. Your call.

10 lines will work I guess. Been gone for a long time. But, we'll have to wait a day or two. Because, I've gotta important stuff that needs done today. :smoking:

Ok thats good, i got a busy day tomorrow and sunday, so i may have one written on sunday night, if not monday :y:
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Drug.Ballad » Aug 12th, '11, 23:21

MCSam wrote:I like this gal already :8)

Thanks, and i just read your verse where you called me a 'bitch trying' :shifty: lol. That was a good verse, never seen you battle before.
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Aug 13th, '11, 11:48

TheEminemShow wrote:
MCSam wrote:I like this gal already :8)

Thanks, and i just read your verse where you called me a 'bitch trying' :shifty: lol. That was a good verse, never seen you battle before.

It's obv that you liked that line ,nahimean? :shifty: ,yeah ! i used that just to put it on him and for the sake of multi[you can say that] ,if you read it then why didn't you vote ? :angry: ,and lol i never waste time battling 'cuz i get barely any time to write ,that verse that i wrote took me like 5 hours to write :sweating: 'cuz i was doing my work side by side ,but now i will battle i think dunno :coffee: .
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Drug.Ballad » Aug 13th, '11, 22:08

I didnt vote because by time i got round to reading the verses the thread was locked. Havent spent too much time on TR the past week.
Verses take me ages to write, not because i spend so long writting, because i can only do like 2 lines at a time without getting bored or distracted, thats why ive only ever done like 6 lol.
But you should definately write more verses, more people in this section the better.
Drug.Ballad
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sam. » Aug 13th, '11, 22:27

TheEminemShow wrote:I didnt vote because by time i got round to reading the verses the thread was locked. Havent spent too much time on TR the past week.
Verses take me ages to write, not because i spend so long writting, because i can only do like 2 lines at a time without getting bored or distracted, thats why ive only ever done like 6 lol.
But you should definately write more verses, more people in this section the better.

:y:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Call Outs