The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

OPEN CALL OUT (TEXT OR AUDIO)

Want to battle? Let the people know and call them out here.

OPEN CALL OUT (TEXT OR AUDIO)

Postby Cobo Black » Sep 12th, '12, 01:57

Here is an open call out to anyone who wants to have fun, or hates life and wants to die =P

I grew up freestyling and battling in person but like most people here, I was addicted to writing and getting better so I was in to text battles, audio battles and I've made songs as well. So I'm down for whatever.

Here is my rules

-3 Rounds in special format to make it fun and more creative

Round 1: Freestyle- open to write how you like, as long as you like, and in any format)
Round 2: Open format but opponents provide 5 words to each other that MUST be used in their response...that is only stipulation
Round 3: Open format only condition is the entire verse most at least rhyme the SAME last two syllables. So if your first bar ends with happy then every bar, for the rest of the verse, must rhyme with "happy" eg "add-beef", "snappy", "passed-me" etc

-No intentional Biting
-Your opening rhyme MUST start off of the opponents closing rhyme (except for 3 round)
-You must flip or include at least one thing from your opponents verse
-It is YOUR choice, per round, to present your verse as either a text, an a capella audio or a complete verse to a beat.

- One week maximum to either post a response or check in. Hopefully it doesn't take a whole week to write a response, I write fast, but I have work, a wife and two kids, train Jiu-Jitsu and shoot at the gun range so I get being busy...I know if I do an audio, sometimes its hard to record when the wife and kids are up and stuff so I get it....but if you life is happening, at least check in.

That said....All challengers welcome and if you need any clarification on any of the rules...let me know.
Cobo Black
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: OPEN CALL OUT (TEXT OR AUDIO)

Postby Cobo Black » Sep 12th, '12, 08:37

No body? Whats up?
Cobo Black
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Call Outs