The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

battle.. 3barz

Want to battle? Let the people know and call them out here.

Re: battle.. 3barz

Postby BILI » Feb 28th, '10, 16:41

Kosovic wrote:Now that was an awesome pic.

riiiight :8)
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Chroniqvibez » Feb 28th, '10, 17:20

how come my call out is not getting answered by noone yet this thread has got 3 pages of idiotic arguments. if any of your lil coward ready set shit up and lets have some really nice battle. :coffee:
Chroniqvibez
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby BILI » Feb 28th, '10, 17:26

Chroniqvibez wrote:how come my call out is not getting answered by noone yet this thread has got 3 pages of idiotic arguments. if any of your lil coward ready set shit up and lets have some really nice battle. :coffee:

ok...you post first
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Kosovic » Feb 28th, '10, 18:04

Chroniqvibez wrote:how come my call out is not getting answered by noone yet this thread has got 3 pages of idiotic arguments. if any of your lil coward ready set shit up and lets have some really nice battle. :coffee:

You have 2 posts.....means you came here from RD or nowhere (practically its th same place), didnt even bother to waste some moments to get to know some of the forum members and you proceed immediately to "yo i am calling out anyone for battle", well fuck battles, no one cares about it anyways.
Kosovic
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Chroniqvibez » Mar 1st, '10, 10:43

all i want to do is battle any of you lil kids. my bad in not getting to go around and spread some hugs and kisses.
as a matter of fact i'd like a 3 bar battle with loud-mouthed Kosovic
Chroniqvibez
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kosovic » Mar 1st, '10, 11:24

Chroniqvibez wrote:all i want to do is battle any of you lil kids. my bad in not getting to go around and spread some hugs and kisses.
as a matter of fact i'd like a 3 bar battle with loud-mouthed Kosovic

I dont battle, i do more important things in my life as UNIVERSITY for example, something you retard see through a telescope only, among other things.

Word of advice: grow up kiddie, a "3 bar battle" doesnt make you neither "sick" nor "cool" nor nothing. Just an internet retard.

I wrote songs, i still write, i record them and thats what i am, and thats what i like to do in my free time, something meaninful.
Kosovic
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Call Outs