The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Open Call Out

Want to battle? Let the people know and call them out here.

Open Call Out

Postby Sunshine_Tony » May 16th, '10, 16:11

havn't done an online battle in years, who's up for it, i need to get back to battling and freestyling cuz starting next month i'm gonna be doin street battles abnd freestyles to get my name known to hype up my album
Live in the moment...Die in the future
Sunshine_Tony
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Open Call Out

Postby MC Anonymous » May 16th, '10, 17:07

Sunshine_Tony wrote:havn't done an online battle in years, who's up for it, i need to get back to battling and freestyling cuz starting next month i'm gonna be doin street battles abnd freestyles to get my name known to hype up my album

You'll get fucked up. 4 lines, no flip, you drop first.
LMFAO@ Brittney, bitch looking worse than a chupacabra mixed with a broken down coyote. You're disgusting ugly, so ugly in fact, my brain simultaneously exploded while processing how bitterly grotesque you look. I would much rather stick ice picks into the walls of my cranium, then stick my dick into your quagmire of a clitoris. You're what would happen if a sperm whale mated with a Godzilla fish..

MC Anonymous
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sunshine_Tony » May 16th, '10, 17:09

to short, let's do a 16
Sunshine_Tony
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby MC Anonymous » May 16th, '10, 17:29

Sunshine_Tony wrote:to short, let's do a 16

I don't got time for a 16. 4 or no deal.
LMFAO@ Brittney, bitch looking worse than a chupacabra mixed with a broken down coyote. You're disgusting ugly, so ugly in fact, my brain simultaneously exploded while processing how bitterly grotesque you look. I would much rather stick ice picks into the walls of my cranium, then stick my dick into your quagmire of a clitoris. You're what would happen if a sperm whale mated with a Godzilla fish..

MC Anonymous
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sunshine_Tony » May 16th, '10, 17:54

lol k man 4 i guess
Sunshine_Tony
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Call Outs