The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent says Eminem will be OK

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: 50 Cent says Eminem will be OK

Postby shadyballer » May 5th, '06, 00:45

thats great

memyselforwho wrote:
RapDirt wrote:50 CENT insists his mentor Eminem will bounce back despite the tragic death of best friend Proof, and his impending second divorce from wife Kim.

The rappers recently attended the wake for Proof, real name Deshaun Holton, who was gunned down last month at a Detroit nightclub.

50 Cent said: "Eminem's coming along. He's gonna be all right. I mean, it was definitely a big loss for him.

"Proof was actually his best friend in the world from forever."

Meanwhile, 50 insists that the sometimes violent lyrics in hip hop music did not play a role in Proof's murder.

He added: "I think the violence that happened to Proof and the violence that's happening across America right now has nothing to do with hip-hop.

"It has something to do with the people - the state of them - and the music doesn't alter that."

Im very glad to hear this myself, I was hoping EMINEM would live through. Despite rumours of suicide and so on, we now know that this had nothing to do with rap.
You only have one shot
and one opportunity
shadyballer
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: 50 Cent says Eminem will be OK

Postby Ivy » May 5th, '06, 01:09

shadyballer wrote:thats great

Please stop doing one or two word posts. :flower:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Cyndi » May 5th, '06, 02:46

I really do hope Marshall will be ok because he has really been having a hard time. :( Just thinking of everything he's gone through makes me sad. :'(
If I were to die murdered in cold blood tomorrow would you feel sorrow, show love or would it matter?

Cyndi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DarkMan » May 5th, '06, 08:26

tnx

Final Fantasy = Best. RPG. Ever.

http://www.afl.com.au
DarkMan
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ines » May 5th, '06, 10:39

thx