The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Chef Raekwon Signed To Aftermath Label

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Chef Raekwon Signed To Aftermath Label

Postby Ivy » May 31st, '06, 20:07

Rawkwons wrote:According to Raekwons people we can officially confirm that Chef Raekwon has inked a deal with Dr. Dres Aftermath Entertainment. While details are still sketchy, we can confirm that the papers were signed last week.

It was already known that Dr. Dre and Raekwon had worked together on the highly anticipated "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx" project, an initiative of Busta Rhymes who is also an Executive Producer of the record with RZA.

"Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II" will be a co-production between Aftermath and Wu-Tang. Whether this is the Wu Music Group or Wu-Tang Productions is not known yet.

RZA has yet to confirm the rest of the details.

This is truly history in the making...

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Chef Raekwon Signed To Aftermath Label

Postby Fi.J. » May 31st, '06, 20:17

aww this is a cool news!!thanx!!
Fi.J.
There's a certain mystique when I speak, that you notice that it's sorta unique,
cos you know it's me, my poetry's deep, and I'm still matic the way I flow to this beat, you can't sit still, it's like tryin to smoke crack and go to sleep, I'm strapped

PROOF RIP..
Fi.J.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ShadyGD26 » May 31st, '06, 21:17

yes.......everyday itz like i see my heros..and more of my favorite rappers coming together...
ShadyGD26
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady / Aftermath News