The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent To Bring G Unit To Jamaica

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent To Bring G Unit To Jamaica

Postby Ivy » Jun 6th, '06, 18:13

EminemLounge wrote:50 Cent is scheduled to headline the Ignition concert at the Red Stripe Reggae Sumfest in Montego Bay, Jamaica on July 21.

The roster will also include Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Tony Yayo, Olivia, Mobb Deep and dance hall artists like Lady Saw, Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley, Bounty Killa, Beenie Man, Buju Banton, Sizzla, Elephant Man, Baby Cham, Mr. Vegas and Capleton, among others.

"Red Stripe is responsible for bringing 50 Cent to Jamaica for Red Stripe Reggae Sumfest," Carlo Redwood, Red Stripe's Group Marketing Manager, said in a statement. "Our decision to push for his inclusion in the line up this year grew out of our commitment to make this reggae show, the world's greatest and Jamaica's best. We thought that including the rap star that many admire and love, would only add to the explosive talent at this year's showing.

The concert will be preceded by several parties starting July 16, and an art & crafts street fair on July 17.

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yoshi » Jun 6th, '06, 18:22

50 Cent on reggae fest? sounds cool :8) thanks Taylor :happy:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby X-Ray » Jun 6th, '06, 18:53

reusper i think rihanna would be better and more fitting
X-Ray
Soldier
Soldier

Postby stevethetruth » Jun 6th, '06, 19:43

cool
stevethetruth
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby rap_gurl » Jun 6th, '06, 21:01

sounds cool,
"I do say things that I think will shock people. But I don't do things to shock people. I'm not trying to be the next Tupac, but I don't know how long I'm going to be on this planet. So while I'm here, I might as well make the most of it."
-- Eminem
rap_gurl
Soldier
Soldier

Postby g-click » Jun 7th, '06, 20:05

props 4 the info
g-click
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Mr. Cookie » Jun 7th, '06, 20:43

thanks fo' the news Taylor.... :smoking:
Mr. Cookie