The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

T.I. & Dr. Dre Reportedly Shooting Video for "Popped Off"

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

T.I. & Dr. Dre Reportedly Shooting Video for "Popped Off"

Postby SG. » Feb 13th, '12, 23:06

T.I. and Dr. Dre are reportedly shooting a video for their collaboration "Popped Off," included on Tip's latest mixtape release Fuck Da City Up, or a previously unheard duet.

In a series of tweets, entertainment manager Antonio Hewlett announced a casting call for a T.I. and Dre music video. The clip will be shot in Atlanta, Georgia next weekend.

Tip, who previously worked with Dre on a leaked Detox track "Topless," recently spoke on developing the chemistry between him and the West Coast veteran in the studio.

"He got hot beats and I got dope rhymes, so we can always get together and make music," he said. "But for people to feel what we're sayin' and for it to sound like a party comin' through your speakers, you gonna have to create some chemistry. So that's what we spent more time doin' than anything else; developing that chemistry."

@antoniomanager Antonio Hewlett 

Casting for Dr Dre/TI video in Atlanta next weekend looking for beautiful models send photos to antoniomanager2@gmail.com

Feb 11 via web Favorite Retweet Reply

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.1 ... popped-off
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: T.I. & Dr. Dre Reportedly Shooting Video for "Popped Off

Postby Man1x » Feb 14th, '12, 00:15

Could be dope
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence