The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

The Game's Manager Sentenced In An Assualt Case

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

The Game's Manager Sentenced In An Assualt Case

Postby Ivy » Jun 8th, '06, 14:32

Shadyblock wrote:The Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond, was sentenced to 3 years unsupervised probation and ordered to pay a $2500 fine by a Maryland judge earlier this morning (June 6), for a 2005 altercation with a Washington, DC disc jockey.

Rosemond was found guilty in January of assaulting WKYS announcer "DJ Zxulu" at D.C.'s Radio 1 station last year. The assault happened when DJ Zxulu (Born Richard Dunkerson) was conducting an interview with Game and he poked fun at Henchmen's cell phone earpiece.

Close friends and family including Czar Entertainment staff, Queen Latifah and his business partner Bryce Wilson, all appeared at the Maryland court to support Rosemond.

"The judge's decision to place Mr. Rosemond on unsupervised probation was in recognition that he is and continues to be a positive influence within the community" said Rosemond's attorneys , Scott Srebnick and William Brennan via a statement. " We are thankful that the judge saw this case for what it was."

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ron11612002 » Jun 11th, '06, 11:38

Thanks for the news. I dont mean to elude the news about Game, but where the heck is this Re Up mixtape? Do you guys expect a new album from eminem in the next 5 years. THis might be old news but I heard eminem's gaining weight. I also heard he signed up with a personal trainer.
ron11612002
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Shady / Aftermath News