The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Joe Budden Previews Collaboration With Lil Wayne

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Joe Budden Previews Collaboration With Lil Wayne

Postby SG. » Mar 21st, '12, 19:40

Joe Budden has previewed a clip of his collaboration with Lil Wayne.

During his Mood Muzik performance at New York City, New York's Irving Plaza in late February, Joey Jumpoff debuted a snippet of the cut, which has slithery synthesizers and pattering drums. Joe takes first verse duties, while Weezy comes in right before the DJ cuts off the track.

"What artist that y'all would love to see but wouldn't figure Joe would work with?" he asked the crowd. "But I think y'all gon' like it."

Watch the clip below (via HHNM).

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.1 ... -lil-wayne
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: Joe Budden Previews Collaboration With Lil Wayne

Postby Blu » Mar 22nd, '12, 06:48

Budden fell off man.
Almostlity wrote:Grow up faggots

EminemInsider wrote:Jesus Christ, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!
Blu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby 12characters » Mar 22nd, '12, 07:17

I might actually like this.
Golden God!Image
CanadaPure wrote:I'd fuck 12Characters
12characters
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Stanforever » Mar 22nd, '12, 07:22

Hope he fuckin kills lil wayne.
i'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not-Kurt Cobain
Stanforever
Soldier
Soldier

Postby cheeseburger » Mar 22nd, '12, 08:48

See, I dont understand why people dont get the whole idea behind collabing with guys like lil wayne, kanye etc.
Heres the deal.
Straight up dissing dont work in the long run. If em where to diss lil wayne, kanye and drake instead of collabing with them on Forever, we would get huge difrrent camps of hate. Lil wayne dickriders would mega hate, drakes fanbase would megahate etc etc. Instead, he makes it look like theyre all buddies. So now waynes fans listen to Ems material, and Ems fans listen to Waynes material = Good for everyone.
And the biggest part of this idea is that if a great rapper is featured on the same song as a bad rapper, the difference between them grow even greater. I mean, There cant be one living soul on earth that seriously believs that em is not the best rapper on Forever. Without that song there would be just a bunch of arguing and dickriding. Now theres no point haha.
Hope my message gets through..
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Mathers » Mar 22nd, '12, 10:30

I hope Wayne doesn't ruin this.
Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an Evil Twin
So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for?
Mathers
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby drixxy » Mar 22nd, '12, 18:30

cant wait for this......
drixxy
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Epidemik » Mar 22nd, '12, 20:41

This is probably a good thing..
maybe it will help album sales.
Yellas album didnt do so great in teh sales department.. i have no doubt that slaughterhouse will do better than Yela, but having Wayne on a track isnt going to ruin the whole album. But it will help with sales im sure. You can't deny that the guy sells lots of records. btw im not a wayne fan.
Epidemik
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Postby Kill You » Mar 24th, '12, 11:48

cheeseburger wrote:See, I dont understand why people dont get the whole idea behind collabing with guys like lil wayne, kanye etc.
Heres the deal.
Straight up dissing dont work in the long run. If em where to diss lil wayne, kanye and drake instead of collabing with them on Forever, we would get huge difrrent camps of hate. Lil wayne dickriders would mega hate, drakes fanbase would megahate etc etc. Instead, he makes it look like theyre all buddies. So now waynes fans listen to Ems material, and Ems fans listen to Waynes material = Good for everyone.
And the biggest part of this idea is that if a great rapper is featured on the same song as a bad rapper, the difference between them grow even greater. I mean, There cant be one living soul on earth that seriously believs that em is not the best rapper on Forever. Without that song there would be just a bunch of arguing and dickriding. Now theres no point haha.
Hope my message gets through..

This. You don't need to just diss everyone you don't like. It also looks dumb and immature in the end because they always end up squashing the beef. Or it dies.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Shady / Aftermath News