The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

GAIL GOTTI - Newest Member Of G Unit

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Postby dadragonfool » Jun 17th, '06, 16:10

i hate g-unit
dudemanpersonguy
dadragonfool
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Makaveli87 » Jun 18th, '06, 10:22

I like the old g-unit stable with only 50,banks,buck and yayo in it most. In my opinion g-unit is gettin too big, but lets wait maybe this girl kicks ass
Makaveli87
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Restlesswon » Jun 19th, '06, 21:59

50 Cent was named in the Forbes Magazine's annual "Celebrity 100 Power List," joining Tom Cruise, Oprah Winfrey, Tiger Woods and Howard Stern who were also among the top ten most paid and talked about stars of TV, film, sports and music.

According toForbes, 50 Cent (born Curtis Jackson) earned around $41 million between June of 2005 and June 2006, landing him at the No. 8 position. There he outranked stars like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton and the cast of HBO's "The Sopranos," thanks to income generated from record and ringtone sales as well as his G-Unit clothing line.

The magazine put actor and new dad Tom Cruise in the No.1 spot, citing his $67 million in earnings last year as well as the publicity surrounding his romance with Katie Holmes, and his couch-hopping appearance on the "Oprah" show, among others making him one of America's most-talked about celebrities.

For a complete list of the Forbes' list please visit: The Celebrity 100 - Forbes.com. Ironically, 50 Cent was also No. 8 on Forbes list of top earning musicians released earlier this year

^ with that cash 50cent can sign the entire industry

and damnssss gail fine,shes kurupts girl,but i still like Olivia More
Restlesswon
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News