The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Yelawolf Unveils Current Country Fresh Clothing Line

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Yelawolf Unveils Current Country Fresh Clothing Line

Postby SG. » Aug 8th, '12, 10:06

(AllHipHop News) As Yelawolf prepares for his 55-date “Slumerican Tour,” set to kick off in September, the Alabama signee to Shady/Interscope is also prepping for the second season of his new line of clothing, called Country Fresh.

The “Famous Stars and Straps” signature line is a collaborative vision by both Yelawolf and Travis Barker that features T-shirts incorporating the Slumerican lifestyle.

T-shirt designs during the first season included a deer hunter patterned shirt, as well as a trucker T-shirt that says “Let’s Roll”, an ode to his hit song featuring Kid Rock.

“The Famous Family, you know, I got the Country Fresh line out, and [Travis Barker] gave me my own signature line. The first season went over good, and we are heading over to the fall season for another release. I got a shoe coming out on Famous that I designed as well,” Yelawolf explained in a recent interview with AllHiphop.com.

The shoe line features Native American inspiration that caters to Yelawolf’s preferences and Native American heritage.

Added Yelawolf about the design detail, “It may have the buck on the soul, and it’s a shoe that I designed myself. It’s like this sneaker, half sneaker, half Native American moccasin that I put together myself. The fringe to the moccasin is removable, and you can take that off. It’s a mid-top; the color-ways are crazy. I’m excited about that sh*t.”

Check out the 7:55 minute mark for Yelawolf’s comments on his new shoes and Country Fresh clothing line.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/08/07/exclusi ... red-shoes/
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Re: Yelawolf Unveils Current Country Fresh Clothing Line

Postby Atone » Aug 10th, '12, 11:19

will this be bigger than Shady LTD? lol
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Yelawolf Unveils Current Country Fresh Clothing Line

Postby rapaddict92 » Aug 12th, '12, 19:04

^ hopefully last longer