The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Crooked I Launches C.O.B. Radio On Skee 24/7

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Crooked I Launches C.O.B. Radio On Skee 24/7

Postby SG. » Nov 2nd, '12, 12:11

One quarter of Slaughterhouse, Crooked I, is set to launch his own radio show, C.O.B. Radio on DJ Skee's SKee 24/7.

Long Beach, California's Crooked I has his own radio show. The Slaughterhouse member has found a home with DJ Skee's radio network for C.O.B. Radio. The weekly show, co-hosted by Somaya, began on Halloween and will air every Wednesday on Skee247.com.

“I’m more than excited to join Skee and his team at Skee 24/7," Crooked shared in a statement posted on DubCNN. "It gives me a platform to interact with my fans and followers in a way that I never have before. I want to give every listener a unique experience and perspective free of political or commercial influence and Skee 24/7 is just the place to do it. I’ve always known I wanted to be involved in radio and this opportunity could not be more perfect. “

Skee also agreed that the connection was an easy decision for him.

“In a world where the Internet is more dominant than ever, I believe online radio is the future and I’m excited that Crooked is now part of the radio revolution here at Skee 24/7," he explained. "Bringing Crooked was the easiest decision we could have made. His reputation speaks for itself. This is a groundbreaking show. There’s nothing else like it, period."

A preview of the show can be found below.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2 ... -skee-24-7
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Return to Shady / Aftermath News