The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Stat quo - underground atlanta 4

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Stat quo - underground atlanta 4

Postby Ivy » Jun 29th, '06, 17:05

Aftermathmusic wrote:Finally, the new Stat Quo mixtape "Underground Atlanta 4" is done and is in stores soon. "Underground Atlanta 4" is the prequel to his debut album "Statlanta", which is scheduled to release in 2006.

Producers will be Dr. Dre, Eminem, LT Moe, Scott Storch, Polo, DJ Tune, Three 6 mafia and JR. Guests will be Young Buck, Eminem, Scarface and Devin The Dude..

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby katastrophe » Jun 29th, '06, 19:07

propz for then news. i cant wait for statlanta to drop.
katastrophe
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby yoshi » Jun 29th, '06, 19:10

damn.. i can't wait to listen to 'Statlanta'.. :sweating: :D thanks for the news.. :happy:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Shady / Aftermath News