The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

BUSTA RHYMES & ROBIN THICKE

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

BUSTA RHYMES & ROBIN THICKE

Postby Ivy » Jul 4th, '06, 01:20

Aftermathmusic wrote:Busta Rhymes recently shot a video for the song "Wanna Love You Girl" with Robin Thicke. The video is expected to debut in the coming weeks. Their collaboration is going to be the next single from Thicke's upcoming The Evolution of Robin Thicke.

Busta was such a fan of the song and dropped raps on it for an unofficial street remix. The song got so hot on mixtapes that the remix was made official. The Evolution of Robin Thicke is slated to come out in September.

Busta, Mobb Deep, Olivia and Robin Thicke are among the Interscope artists set to take part in the premiere of the Sprint Music Series.

Sprint and Interscope recording artists collaborated to deliver the first Sprint Music Series, which will be made exclusively available for mobile phones in the United States. Each mobile studio session from the Sprint Music Series will include exclusive audio and video of each artist or group. In addition, the Series will include each artist performing three to four songs, along with a personal one-on-one interview.

In other news: Busta Rhymes has been added to the 12th Annual Rochester MusicFest lineup.

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby katastrophe » Jul 4th, '06, 03:13

propz for the news
katastrophe
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Shady / Aftermath News