The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dj whoo kid mixtapes available

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Dj whoo kid mixtapes available

Postby Ivy » Jul 4th, '06, 16:11

Aftermathmusic wrote:BET Awards 2006 Mixtape - POW pt 2 - Lloyd Banks pt 4 - Bay Bidness pt2- DJ Whoo Kid 's Latest cds - Available now! Get em while they last. You also can pre-order "G-Unit Radio pt 21". This must have cd has over 10 new 50 Cent Killer Freestyles.

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Speech » Jul 4th, '06, 16:18

propz on da newz homie :)
Speech
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ivy » Jul 4th, '06, 16:25

:flower: Tis no problem at all :smoking:

"My life your entertainment, you watch it while I live it. I walk they folla (ay), I talk they holla (ay), just here for your amusement. My life your entertainment. you watch it while I live it. You waitin' for me to lose it, I guess I'm just here for your amusement..." ~ T.I. feat. Usher "My Life Your Entertainment"
Ivy
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby katastrophe » Jul 4th, '06, 18:04

propz for the info
katastrophe
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby elapsed556 » Jul 7th, '06, 18:48

good info and news but wheres is eminems mixtape??????
elapsed556
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Shady / Aftermath News