The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent says he will destroy Dipset [audio link inside]

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent says he will destroy Dipset [audio link inside]

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 9th, '07, 00:53

SUMMARY:

50 Cent did an interview with Hot 93.7 in Hartford, CT. Here are some of the excerpts I typed up.

"I'll destroy Dipset. They can't take that kind of downward pressure."

"Jimmy's runnin' Dipset right now. Cam don't hold no weight."

"I couldn't understand where Cam was coming from, because I was real cool with him. I think he was high. That's why I said, he needed to think about what he was saying."

"Jimmy did something that was amazing. He came out the graveyard. That was incredible. That was good, man. Now, he's gonna get some paper when he actually goes to the major, because he's not gonna stay on Koch."

"They push records back. They move things when I'm coming. You seen the marketing dollars on Jay-Z'ss album? You don't want to come out the same week that that's happening. $20 million on Jay, $1 million on Nas."

"I'm not looking for anybody to go at. You see who was calm, collected. I said, 'You don't want to do that. If they don't do nothing crazy, I won't ruin their career."

"Styles, we ain't never had no real issues."

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm going to see what they [Dipset] do. Right after I got off the radio, I got a call from both Juelz and Jimmy Jones"

from: http://www.hot937.com/pages/185565.php? ... ntId=10712

go to link for audio
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby D@vid » Feb 9th, '07, 00:54

already posted in the g unit section
Life is just one big lesson
D@vid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 9th, '07, 00:55

bestestever202005 wrote:already posted in the g unit section

audio isnt hen i checked just text and also it shouldnt be in g-unit section in the first place
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby aleXander » Feb 9th, '07, 01:19

Bar wrote:
bestestever202005 wrote:already posted in the g unit section

audio isnt hen i checked just text and also it shouldnt be in g-unit section in the first place

Alright propz for the news Bar! :flower:
aleXander
Renegade
Renegade

Postby $0 R3@L » Feb 9th, '07, 02:20

yer i just played this....its crazy im kinda looking forward to 50's album more now lmao....his commerical scheme got me won over.I do hope the shady/aftermath camp take out dipset and shut cam up once and for all....maybe even get jay z to feat on there too.
http://www.myspace.com/aronsoreal
Tony Yayo > 50 cent
yoshi wrote:even after all those years.. So Real > Jesus
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby bd joe » Feb 11th, '07, 08:26

Yo dispet foreva this 50 birdgang beef is stupid you know 50's a pusher so you know he likes to push buttons that's what he does, he does it very well I might add and everybody knows that 50's nice.... but thats only cuz he keeps your attention he stays in the public eye and on their brain like what he gonna do next. On the flip you know the whole dipset fam is nice, nice, nice, you can't even touch harlem world right now, thats why 50 along with dipset is taking it to another level because they both see eachothers strength in the game and they wanna keep their place in the rap world, cuz with Murda Inc., TS, Mase, Game and so on they just stepped back instead of keepin it on the same level, and Game just came back with a bunch of garbage mixtapes and sounding like he took dre's voice and style. So as far as Birdgang(dipset) and 50 they just to good at what they do for they own good ya know. As for me it's Dipset, harlem world, birdgang, goonie-goon-goon's foreva.
(Oh and by the way Hova Fell off a long time ago holla.)
bd joe
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Aa

Postby GDBSB » Feb 12th, '07, 10:24

Can't read so long english.......
GDBSB
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Shady / Aftermath News