The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cashis Update (Disses Cam + Game, New Mixtape + EP)

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Postby sunnykapone » Mar 15th, '07, 03:07

what are u talkin bout when did rap become about concepts instead of if what u sayin is hot and if u real i been had his mixtape that shit dope its just different he got songs a couple songs for the ladies he got those diss tracks then he got hard songs like pull yo card i sit bacc and whats up and take it to the crib is great
sunnykapone
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 15th, '07, 03:10

sunnykapone wrote:what are u talkin bout when did rap become about concepts instead of if what u sayin is hot and if u real i been had his mixtape that shit dope its just different he got songs a couple songs for the ladies he got those diss tracks then he got hard songs like pull yo card i sit bacc and whats up and take it to the crib is great

your opinion but beileive me, there wack
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby bd joe » Apr 4th, '07, 22:36

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:
sunnykapone wrote:what are u talkin bout when did rap become about concepts instead of if what u sayin is hot and if u real i been had his mixtape that shit dope its just different he got songs a couple songs for the ladies he got those diss tracks then he got hard songs like pull yo card i sit bacc and whats up and take it to the crib is great

your opinion but beileive me, there wack

Look here duke by dissin cam he dissin dipset it is what it is and game thats not his beef hes lookin for attention the majority of listeners are teenagers and thats what they like to hear is shit talkin but forget all that rap is completely about concept if you cant focus on somethin original get out the game thats why 50 and all them other rappers is ruining the game and the future of hip hop come on dog if thats who you pick to lead them i'm going pop ya smell me, hip hop is the only true expression people like us got left because thats what I do at least and when people like them are ruining the game it makes me wanna put up my pen cuz there aint no point they whack and you know it if I wanna listen to somebody better ill listen to wierd al ya know hes whack bottom line

one
bd joe
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby sunnykapone » Apr 4th, '07, 22:56

now i then read what u wrote and basiclly i c u one of them dudes thats mad they aint got no deal and just hate on niggas that make it and are better than u instead of givin props where props are due we could end all this right now as soon as u read this download serenade my life and tell me u still feel like that and u silly dissin cam aint dissin dipset 50 dissed game and buck still cool wit jimmy and 50 kool wit jimmy so come on and game is wack sorry im from the west and i dont ride wit due he lame
sunnykapone
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News