The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

G.A.G.E Officially Off Aftermath, Dre Back With Mel Man

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

G.A.G.E Officially Off Aftermath, Dre Back With Mel Man

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 15th, '07, 20:52

Aftermathmusic.com:
What you been up to recently, G.A.G.E?
G.A.G.E.:
I been up to a lot just finnishing up my dvd, I got the street banger "Be easy" feat. Akon causing a whole lot of noise all across the globe. I just dropped a classic mixtape called "CEO of the East" hosted by DJ Khaled. I'm also working on 3 more mixtapes. I been working harder than ever and you can here the truth and samples from the new mixtape at MySpace.com/gage4real. We got an artist contest going on right now. Check out the video on my page for the details. Other then that I just been really branding my AMPM Ent Company / Film Co. We going hard for 2007 so either get with it or get lost.
Aftermathmusic.com:
Ok. Let's talk about this rumor - G.A.G.E.'s leaving Aftermath. We talked about it, but now the info is for the fans and official.
G.A.G.E.:
Yes Yes. I'm sorry fans, but the Aftermath chain is gone like The Game says. But there's no beef or nothing like that. It's just a lot of artists on the roster right now and to be honest ain't nothing dropping before Detox. I got a family and friends to feed. I can't wait. But it's still nothing but love. Me and the Doc still gonna do business on a different level. I can only be me. I feel, that I was placed on this earth to bring good music back. So my fans that love me are gonna support me with or without me being signed to the Doctor, because that don't change how I rap or how I talk. I'm still the same N*gga won't shit change, but a body bag. And if I need a n*gga to blow me up I don't deserve to be rapping. AMPM.
Aftermathmusic.com:
What do you feel separates yourself from other artists and makes you worth checking out?
G.A.G.E.:
Because these other artists out here is wack (laughs). Naw I'm just kidding, but for real it's no love in the music industry any more. I can hear in these N*ggas songs that they rap for the money nowadays instead of the love. It's no originality. Everybody's following the next man, but I try to be a trend setter everytime I pick up a pen. And most of the new artists have no story to tell. They are just there. They probably had a good life with no troubles pain or worrys yet. Everytime you hear them they are talking about murdering something. It's funny, because the fucked up. The thing is, I was on the phone with my cousin Mel today and he asked me who am I feeling in the industry right now and the sad part is I couldn't think of one person that I`m really feeling. That's sad.
Aftermathmusic.com:
You answered my next question who are you feeling. Ok. What has changed for you since you started AMPM, from a personal point of view and from a business point of view?
G.A.G.E.:
I look at things with a hawk eye. I analyze everything and everyone. AMPM is like an unwritten novel or an unscripted blockbuster that you know. If we just get the chance we could make history. The fans have been showing a lot of love and I thank all of you for the support. AMPM has taught me the true meaning of being a mo'fucking CEO. (laughs) I smell money!
Aftermathmusic.com:
What
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Mar 15th, '07, 21:04

thx fo news...1st of all
and yea G.A.G.E should doin his own thing...well he has no beef or somthin now...i can understand his point...
so this 'CEO...' is an album not a mixtape.... :unsure:
and yea bar..he prolly lost a lot of shady/aftermath groupies :whistle:
lookin forward to hear new shit of him :smoking: :D

and lol@eminem-lyrical monster :D :p
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 15th, '07, 21:09

em50inem wrote:thx fo news...1st of all
and yea G.A.G.E should doin his own thing...well he has no beef or somthin now...i can understand his point...

:unsure:

G.A.G.E.:
I been up to a lot just finnishing up my dvd, I got the street banger "Be easy" feat. Akon causing a whole lot of noise all across the globe. I just dropped a classic mixtape called "CEO of the East"

:whistle:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Mar 15th, '07, 21:21

Bar wrote:
em50inem wrote:thx fo news...1st of all

:unsure:

G.A.G.E.:
I been up to a lot just finnishing up my dvd, I got the street banger "Be easy" feat. Akon causing a whole lot of noise all across the globe. I just dropped a classic mixtape called "CEO of the East"

:whistle:

lol thx.... :sweating: was readin very fast :sweating: maybe i skipped the word 'mixtape'....*excuse* :whistle:
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby vermin » Mar 15th, '07, 21:46

damn that guy said true words what never spoken!

I gotta listen to his stuff he's a real man! :smoking:
vermin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Eminem4Life1006 » Mar 17th, '07, 15:04

hes goin to be a sick rapper n hes talkin bout how his shit is gona be different then the other shit today i no im buyin his shit :D
Eminem4Life1006
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Shady / Aftermath News