The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent's New Album, Release Date And Info

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent's New Album, Release Date And Info

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 17th, '07, 02:37

50 Cent says that his latest album Before I Self-Destruct will be released Jun. 19. Fifty also said in a radio interview that his third album is better than his previous projects Get Rich or Die Tryin and The Massacre.
The G-Unit honcho expects that when the album will do good since his first one sold 11 million and the second one sold 9.5 million. In the same breath Fifty said the goal to sell albums in this day of age is hard thanks to Internet downloading.
"I'm getting ready to go into this project, considering that Apple is selling millions of iPods and Microsoft is coming out with competing products and Sony
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: 50 Cent's New Album, Release Date And Info

Postby Global » Mar 17th, '07, 02:38

Bar wrote:
50 Cent says that his latest album Before I Self-Destruct will be released Jun. 19. Fifty also said in a radio interview that his third album is better than his previous projects Get Rich or Die Tryin and The Massacre.
The G-Unit honcho expects that when the album will do good since his first one sold 11 million and the second one sold 9.5 million. In the same breath Fifty said the goal to sell albums in this day of age is hard thanks to Internet downloading.
"I'm getting ready to go into this project, considering that Apple is selling millions of iPods and Microsoft is coming out with competing products and Sony
“Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.” - Bobby Charlton

Global
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Krusty Shady » Mar 18th, '07, 00:57

OMG, Can't Wait!!
Krusty Shady
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BigBangBazinga » Mar 18th, '07, 13:33

I hate sayin' this but I don't know if D12 is going to release before Fifty. I mean, it should be more info about D12's album if it's supposed to drop next month. :(
BigBangBazinga
Role Model
Role Model

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 18th, '07, 16:37

^ there is info on D12 just under this thread i think :sweating:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Shady / Aftermath News