The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent May Sue Over Teen Beating Reports

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent May Sue Over Teen Beating Reports

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 27th, '07, 22:33

Rapper 50 CENT is threatening to sue over allegations he was involved in the street beating of a 14-year-old boy last week (20MAR07), claiming he wasn't even in the vicinity of the incident.
Teenager JAMES ROSEMOND, son of Czar Entertainment head JIMMY 'THE HENCHMAN' ROSEMOND, claims he was attacked by 50 Cent's G-UNIT bandmate TONY YAYO as he walked down a Manhattan, New York City street last Tuesday.
Jimmy Rosemond is reportedly a rival of 50 Cent and his G-Unit posse since he signed their former bandmember THE GAME to his management company in late 2004.
Tony Yayo, real name MARVIN BERNARD, was arrested on Saturday (24MAR07) and charged with misdemeanour assault and endangering the welfare of a minor.
James' furious mother CYNTHIA REED claimed 50 Cent witnessed and encouraged the alleged attack. However, the IN DA CLUB star says he wasn't even in the state of New York on the day in question.
His lawyer BENJAMIN BRAFMAN tells the New York Post, "I am outraged, as is my client, by the statement from JEFFREY LICHTMAN (The Rosemonds' lawyer).
"We can prove beyond question that 50 was not even in New York state at the time of the incident. And unless there is a complete retraction and apology from Mr Lichtman, it is our intention to sue him for defamation." In response, the family's attorney says, "I retract nothing. I believe, in good faith that the statement about 50 Cent's involvement is credible and accurate and will be fully vindicated at trial. If Brafman and his client want to sue me, I say bring it on."

From: http://www.pr-inside.com/cent-may-sue-o ... r77227.htm
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby sinemm » Mar 28th, '07, 23:36

did it become a trend?
smh
they bein freaks sometimes
LIFE WOULD BE A MISTAKE WITHOUT MUSIC!!
Friedrich Nietzsche
sinemm
Band Leader