The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Christian Group Demands 50 Cent Stops Wearing Crosses

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Postby vermin » Apr 29th, '07, 09:49

that's some kinda weird... I don't think Fif is a saint, but he's so far from bein satanist. he gave a lot of money as a donation, and stuff. and how people can picture that, Fifty have a breakfast with his son, after that he records some song and after that he takes his AK and start killin people just for fun. :D and I guess there is some rights to everyone can wear what he wanna wear.
There will be my signature. It'll be a hot one. You'll look at it and say - wow that's a gangsta signature.
vermin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby darealslimzlady » Apr 29th, '07, 14:38

Jmgeezy wrote:lol hes probaly just gonna wear 2 now or get a bigger one

i hope he does! they cant control him! many rappers r like him and they still claim to be christians.
darealslimzlady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby *STATIC* » Apr 30th, '07, 03:40

who do those bible bashing fags tink thy are they have no right to tel him wot to wear if they cant get though ther minds tat hiphop and real life are 2 diffrent tings thy have problems of ther own to sort out b4 they start dishing out shit about other people i no heaps of people that wear crosses and they dont even want to no wat a church is! im one of them i wear crosses and hate churches and shit but i dont even tink about insulting them its just a style that i like and im gonna stay with it just like 50 shud!
dont laugh at my car coz your daughter mite be in it
*STATIC*
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby SemiShady » Apr 30th, '07, 07:09

i'm a satists. satism is the closest 'religion' to realism, or realist. Its basicially do what you want to do.

If you wanna sell bible's and read scriptures from the bible to children at a Catholic church, and do so, that would be considered sadist. Just be yourself. If you kind, be kind, if your evil be evil. at least this way people see the truth and can END YOU.

Anyway, fuck these people. excecially these, claiming to be christian but are demanding that someone they don't know changes his current feeling on religion (catholic)

hahah.. what a bunch of idiots. I think every1 in america knows that catholic religion is dieing here, so they just want to get in the media.
SemiShady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sophie » Apr 30th, '07, 16:00

semi_dead wrote:i'm a satists. satism is the closest 'religion' to realism, or realist. Its basicially do what you want to do.

If you wanna sell bible's and read scriptures from the bible to children at a Catholic church, and do so, that would be considered sadist.

:unsure: sadist means to be someone who gains pleasure, especially sexual, from inflicting pain on others. :unsure: i don't mean to go offtopic but :unsure:
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Boston » Apr 30th, '07, 16:11

yeah.. it gets worst to
--
but on the situation with 50, gimme a break.. jesus
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Flamez » Apr 30th, '07, 16:14

lol he ain't gonna stop wearing the crosses.. and wtf they want them to change the name of the blue devils.. here in the state of arizona we have the sun devils wouldn't they want those teams name changed too smh
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SemiShady » May 1st, '07, 00:15

Sophie wrote:
semi_dead wrote:i'm a satists. satism is the closest 'religion' to realism, or realist. Its basicially do what you want to do.

If you wanna sell bible's and read scriptures from the bible to children at a Catholic church, and do so, that would be considered sadist.

:unsure: sadist means to be someone who gains pleasure, especially sexual, from inflicting pain on others. :unsure: i don't mean to go offtopic but :unsure:

a sadist is someone who follows the satanic religion. The religion has nothing to do with pain.

I hope these people try to make a big deal out of this whole cross thing though. The harder they try the more embarassed they will feel when they fail. I hope it goes to like court or something so they can't say shit afterwords too..
SemiShady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dgentz » May 1st, '07, 02:42

sa
dgentz
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News