The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Cashis Interview With AllHipHop

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Postby darealslimzlady » May 17th, '07, 07:46

Shadyfreak wrote:I don't like Bobby Creekwater. Stat Quo is straight, but Ca$his is awsome!

Psssh I like all three but Stat is better than those two in my opinion. And wow, never seen anyone on here who think Cashis is the better of the three. Everyone else seems to shit about Cashis.
darealslimzlady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dgentz » May 17th, '07, 08:09

rakim and nas are the only two mc's i would ever consider to be better lyricists than Em... and sometimes i think Em is better than them, so basically they're the best 3 lyricists of all time in my opinion.

that having been said: cashis isn't even close yet
i like cashis, i think he has a lot of potential and can turn into a great mc but right now especially, he's nothing compared to nas & em - but like i said, i think he has a lot of potential, so who knows what the future holds.
dgentz
Soldier
Soldier

Postby vermin » May 17th, '07, 13:35

c'mon don't be stupid. Cashis is good but you can't compare him to Nas. I have to say Nas is a lot better. Cashis has a good flow but he's lyrical skills are not the best. Listen to Nas' albums. A lot of songs from him got a positive message to the people. what you can learn from Cashis' lyrics? don"t hate cashis, but don't say he's better than a living legend...

p.s.: I'm just wondering what you would say if Nas would be signed to Shady :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
There will be my signature. It'll be a hot one. You'll look at it and say - wow that's a gangsta signature.
vermin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby navysealkid14 » May 17th, '07, 18:21

I'm just wondering what you would say if Nas would be signed to Shady

well here's what i would say

stat quo sucks cock, bobby creek sucks cock, obie sucks cock, bizzare sucks cock, and if nas got signed to shady....he'd have better beats but would still suck cock

what can you learn from any music anyway? "learning" doesn't make good music.......creative ways of killing people does

Nas is not a living legend, people say Jay-Z is a living legend when he's obviously trash.....

pay attention to the lyrics of songs and you will see who clearly is better..Ca$his

Nas comes no where near the level of Eminem in lyrics HANDS DOWN, and no one ever will
navysealkid14
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby vermin » May 17th, '07, 23:37

if nas got signed to shady....he'd have better beats but would still suck cock

that's scary :confusion: I never thought there is a hiphop fan who thinks Nas is sucks :confusion: Have you got ears or something like that? What happens with the world nowdays? :unsure: :unsure:

:p
vermin
Soldier
Soldier

Postby navysealkid14 » May 18th, '07, 00:31

Nas has some good songs but as far as being on the same level as eminem, Ca$his, N.W.A, Snoop (in '94), 50, Game, or Pac.......it's a no contest
navysealkid14
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News