The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent Defends Rap Lyrics

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent Defends Rap Lyrics

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » May 18th, '07, 11:35

,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby 4D » May 18th, '07, 13:11

That's one thing that puzzles me about 50, always so articulate in an interview or speaking live, seems intelligent and interesting, why the hell doesn't that come across in the music?

And I agree with 50 here too, makes a good point (not a new point but a good one).
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Ghst84 » May 18th, '07, 14:20

4D wrote:That's one thing that puzzles me about 50, always so articulate in an interview or speaking live, seems intelligent and interesting, why the hell doesn't that come across in the music?

:confusion: good question.
R.I.P. Proof (1973-2006)
Ghst84
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby slim sherif » May 18th, '07, 15:13

4D wrote:That's one thing that puzzles me about 50, always so articulate in an interview or speaking live, seems intelligent and interesting, why the hell doesn't that come across in the music?

And I agree with 50 here too, makes a good point (not a new point but a good one).

Yeah, 50 doesnt usually strike me as a smart guy.
slim sherif
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DrRapid » May 18th, '07, 18:54

it was gud when he said about da american flag
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mart85 » May 18th, '07, 18:58

agree 100%... when I read 50's comments, or see him in an interview or something, he always look like a "nice person" and intelligent/funny etc... which is one of the reasons why I still listen to his songs sometimes and give him chances before putting him in the "garbage" category, but most of the time is music doesn't show that side of him lol :( his songs usually piss me off lol
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby $0 R3@L » May 18th, '07, 19:11

totally when 50 is being interviwed his very good at it,very complex and clever yet to the point.

However put a microphone in front of him and he becomes a babbling baboon.
$0 R3@L
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Shads » May 18th, '07, 19:50

Couldnt Agree With you More (4D, Mart85 & So Real)

Its Also A Shame.
The Only Thing They Wanna Kill Is Fucking Autotune, But Before You Gun It Down,
Know They Only Say Hip Hop Is Dead, But The Dope Shit Is Underground.

- Joe Budden
Shads
Soldier
Soldier

Postby darealslimzlady » May 19th, '07, 12:14

$0 R3@L wrote:totally when 50 is being interviwed his very good at it,very complex and clever yet to the point.

However put a microphone in front of him and he becomes a babbling baboon.

LOL!!! I'm startin to like 50 alot more now. I don't know why but I just am. He's maturing I think.
darealslimzlady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » May 19th, '07, 14:12

maybe cause he was rehearsed with those questions before the interview and some intelligent guy told him what to say and he just memorized it? :tounge2:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby 4D » May 19th, '07, 14:24

Tash8 wrote:maybe cause he was rehearsed with those questions before the interview and some intelligent guy told him what to say and he just memorized it? :tounge2:

Nah man, i've seen him in many interviews from JOhnathan Ross to SWay on Mtv, always on point, with intelligent and impressive conversation. I`m a fan of the person, and a hater of the artist. But it's the asshole side of the person that comes out in the artist, so I guess he's an asshole in general anyway.
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » May 19th, '07, 14:33

oh really? aite then
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby *STATIC* » May 20th, '07, 07:48

i agree wit 50 i write rymes myself and hav been hit up abot it once by sum church fag who saw me and my mates raping on da side of the street
dont laugh at my car coz your daughter mite be in it
*STATIC*
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby johnnythekid » May 23rd, '07, 16:16

thats one of the reasons i like 50 is cuz hes cocky and hes like eminem he dont give a fuck
wut she tripped fell landed on his DICK!!!
johnnythekid
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AspirinE » May 24th, '07, 00:11

50's lyrics aren't worth defending. He is just saying the same shit rappers been saying for years, just like most of the mainstream wiseasses are attempting to be the captain obvious's in 2007.

And as for articulatory, the monkey gets paid millions of dollars, give me the same amount of cash and ill lay a speech on the tape that will put M.L King to shame. Give me double the cash and ill raise a 4th Reich via speeches alone, spreading a message of hate and genocide towards wack ass rappers like 50 pence that get paid ridiculous amounts, stealing from the pure bread rappers.
AspirinE
Django
Django

Return to Shady / Aftermath News