The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent Talks to Loaded

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent Talks to Loaded

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Sep 11th, '07, 16:50

Get the lowdown this week from the hardman of hip hop - 50 Cent, we’ll be delving into the World Exclusive! 50 Cent talks to Loaded interview! MTV have some real 50 Cent insights right here…

I’ve got a fair few celebrity friends now. I’ve been around a while and they know I’m not one of those rappers who disappear after one song. I’ve been to De Niro’s house, met his wife and went to a firing range with him. He’s a good shot, but I’m better. That man can shoot, though. I am doing a boxing film with Nicholas Cage and I’m starting filming on one called Righteous Killers with Robert De Niro and Al Pacino. I love those guys in Heat, especially the scene in the diner.

“I don’t see Eminem or Dr Dre much these days, which is a shame. We’re all so busy. I have laid down a track with him for Em’s new record. The other person I’d love to work with is Robbie Williams. I’ve spoken to him, he was meant to do it for my new album, but we were both too busy.”, 50 Cent

For more insider news check out this month's issue for Fiddy talking girls, guns and money. And go to http://www.loaded.co.uk for more fully Loaded entertainment.

50 Cent’s new album, Curtis, is out 10 September. His single ‘Ayo Technology’ featuring Justin Timberlake and Timabaland is out 17 September.

Go get the 50 Cent edition today plus Loaded's Lindsey getting it on with American beauty Nancy, plus an exclusive shoot with Hollyoaks' Gemma Bissix! On sale now!

From: http://www.mtv.co.uk/channel/mtvuk/news ... _to_loaded
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: 50 Cent Talks to Loaded

Postby BabyBLue91 » Sep 11th, '07, 20:16

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:
"I have laid down a track with him for Em’s new record."

:D :beerchug:
BabyBLue91
Soldier
Soldier

Postby chad08 » Sep 12th, '07, 00:08

the girls are hot
two black gun i dont know, maybe there magnums, i dont know what the fuck there called i just grab them
chad08
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Cocaine » Sep 15th, '07, 16:27

U got ur money now FUCK OFF!!
Cocaine
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shady6 » Sep 15th, '07, 17:59

chad08 wrote:the girls are hot
aka Myüzak
Check out my Soundcloud! I make my own unique blend of progressive electronic music: http://soundcloud.com/zakk-golz
shady6
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady / Aftermath News