The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New D12 Song "We Deep"

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: New D12 Song "We Deep"

Postby Makaveli525 » Feb 2nd, '08, 17:44

squaneminem wrote:
Makaveli525 wrote:Tight song... Bizarre is definitely rhyming above his norm... there's alot of energy in this track, the only thing that's missing is Proof. Somehow, though, I felt like Eminem wouldn't fit on this song, it's better off without him. Still, it's a banga fa sho!

Ofcourse Eminem will not fit, and you know why??...because they've change their style of rapping. To me this is not the right way for them. If this is their new sh+t then forget about Em in their new album.I luv D12 but not today'z.maybe tomorrow'z

If they'e changed their style of rapping, then I like the new style.. it sounds good, maybe now they won't be always in Em's shadow, they can make some dope music by themselves
Makaveli525
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby sitariboo » Feb 16th, '08, 02:34

I'm guessing Bizarre's album shaped out his rapping a little bit. Didn't beleive it was him at first till i heard him say 'transvestites', then i knew ha, its him. Recorded over some 3o dollar beat in a basement, stuffs weak !
sitariboo
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shady6 » Feb 16th, '08, 03:09

i mostly feel the same way as everyone else, bizarre was fire, others were so-so, but not bad, and in all honesty i can't decide if i like the chorus yet or not...i'll give more listens and see if it grows on me :y:
aka Myüzak
Check out my Soundcloud! I make my own unique blend of progressive electronic music: http://soundcloud.com/zakk-golz
shady6
Soldier
Soldier

Postby s3nd!ke » Feb 16th, '08, 13:03

....nothing special..... :n:
Last.FM!
"Rest in peace Proof I can't wait to see you,
why do bad things always happen to good people?"
s3nd!ke
Role Model
Role Model