The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cashis Drops New Mixtape "The Leak"

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: Cashis Drops New Mixtape "The Leak"

Postby kaine_85 » Feb 5th, '08, 13:03

:y: fucking dude is sick i cant wait for his album
kaine_85
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby C.L.K » Feb 5th, '08, 15:26

that sucks :tounge2:
learn * et
live * et
love * et
RIP PROOF ( 1973-2006 )
EmFaN4EvA ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
C.L.K
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby fazt » Feb 6th, '08, 19:23

Someone posted this in the Aftermath Forum:
Cashis left this message over at Dubcnn for "The Leak" mixtape.

"Thanx Nima and errbody at dubcnn.com!! We finally got a home 2 put out real quality, non watered down muzic! Much Love to errbody nominated at the Justo's: my pahtnahz 40 Glocc, Skee and Warrior.. And much love to the 1's I don't clicc with too! It'z about the West winning, (note to my enemies: we will handle ours at a discrete time, and keep it on the West, family bidness stayz in the house, if we beef in the public eye... we all lose! If we really be street about it, u and I will know, but the outcome wouldn't result in damaging your image, which results in loss of income!!!).

All the West iz about 2 be best and I'ma be in the crowd supporten all ya'll!! Thanx 4 downloading "The Leak". Yeah nigga we guranteed 2 win next year! U tell me who can c it! Much love to new west and the west coast originators... From Diego to the Bay! Ya'll let a Loose cannon from South East Side Chicago, come here, and get rich! I ain't never leaving. I appreciate all the love. Young De, B. Real, and Kurupt, what up my Audio Hussla Niggaz!! G'z up, don't ease up ya'll!!

From Shady Capo/Blacc Jesus/Ca$his. Loose Cannon Double CD drops the week of 7-27-08 ask King Mathers, anybody in my Shady family, or my Interscope family!! I'ma keep leaking joints through dubcnn, so stay checcen folk!! Stay poppen Shady LTD tags! 227 ya'll! The West got 2 platinum plaques last year. The Re-Up, yeah succa, I'm on 8 jointz.. another W for the West Coast! And The Game's Doctor's Advocate went plat (extra big ups 2: G-Unit/Aftermath/Geffen). '08 I'ma do it again, solo this time. G.Malone, Bishop, Hot Rod, Clyde Carson, 40 Glocc, Lil E, these are the guranteed releases I know of this year... That should be 7 new plaques! If we don't get it now, the doors will close ya'll! Cuz you know Snoop gone get his and Detox, is unfair to count, because...who can fucc wit Dre??" - Cashis
fazt
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Feb 6th, '08, 19:25

Cashis is the most active in the Shady Records right now..
So props to him for doing something instead of remaining silent the whole time..
Bt I am not a fan of him...
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

new track cashis feat fiddy and nate dogg

Postby Trax » Feb 12th, '08, 18:34

new track

cashis feat 50 cent and nate dogg

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/audio/emi ... hmusic.mp3
Trax
Trailer Trash