The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Cashis Drops New Mixtape "The Leak"

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Cashis Drops New Mixtape "The Leak"

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 4th, '08, 16:35

The Shady capo Cashis from the O.C. has been on his grind, recently releasing his "Bogish Boy Vol. 2" mixtape, while still blasting out new street tracks on a daily basis.

Today we have a special Cashis drop for ya'll, we have put together a new mixtape that we called "The Leak", with 15 new Cashis joints on there, over both original and borrowed beats. All original beats are produced by Rikkinati except for one track produced by C-Major, who also mixed all the songs.

Don't sleep on this, this is something to feed the streets while Cashis is working on his Shady Records solo debut "Loose Cannon", which is currently set to drop in the summertime. We'll keep you updated on the latest, for now go ahead and download "The Leak" below:

Download - http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/cashis-theleak/

Enjoy the music, and be on the lookout for more news on the producer Rikkinati, and of course on Cashis & Shady Records.

Last edited by ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, on Feb 4th, '08, 16:37, edited 1 time in total.
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Cashis Drops "The Leak"

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 4th, '08, 16:36

didnt want to comment in the first post coz it messes up the tidyness of the news posted

but this confirms 2 things for me, 1. shady records is giving there artists very little if any support right now, and 2. i actually found somehting i like bout cashis, his work ethnic :y:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Cashis Drops New Mixtape "The Leak"

Postby navysealkid14 » Feb 4th, '08, 16:59

these are the same songs released a couple weeks ago :( they just added a title
i never sleep..cause sleep is the cousin of death
Myspace
navysealkid14
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby matz » Feb 4th, '08, 17:41

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:didnt want to comment in the first post coz it messes up the tidyness of the news posted

but this confirms 2 things for me, 1. shady records is giving there artists very little if any support right now, and 2. i actually found somehting i like bout cashis, his work ethnic :y:

y would you say shady records is giving their artists no support from the basis of that news?? im not saying they are but.......

loose cannon now in the summer?!?! that sucks, was ment to be out dec 07 :( :angry:
matz
Role Model
Role Model

Postby BaZZ » Feb 4th, '08, 18:18

matz wrote:loose cannon now in the summer?!?! that sucks, was ment to be out dec 07 :( :angry:

I can guarantee its gonna be pushed back. They aren't gonna release Cashis' record before Em's.
"Hard hearted beast with a jaw full of meat
Engulfed in a feast while you starve at his feet
He toss you the least little portion of a piece
To the floor and expect you to rejoice when you eat" - Brother Ali
BaZZ
Renegade
Renegade

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 4th, '08, 18:47

matz wrote:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:didnt want to comment in the first post coz it messes up the tidyness of the news posted

y would you say shady records is giving their artists no support from the basis of that news?? im not saying they are but.......

loose cannon now in the summer?!?! that sucks, was ment to be out dec 07 :( :angry:

its not just this news its the whole shady roster, new obie tracks are by unknown producers and not studio quality and not exactly advertised or pushed for radio...same goes for D12 tracks, same goes for cashis...im not saying that its shady records delibretly not supporting them, its just usually record labels have there artists do mixtapes if they feel like recording music, and then release the mixtapes with advertising, with known or upcoming hot producers, hosted by a good DJ, have some big collabo's ect. (just look at the invasion mixtapes, g-unit radio mixtapes ect.) but now the artists seem to be having to make the tracks completely by thereselves (by that i mean with there own money find there own producer, mixer ect.) then just release them on myspace..and the record label isnt involved at all.

basically the artists are getting treated like they are on there own independant record labels when actually there on a majors signed to one of the biggest hip hop record labels in the world....you see what i mean ?

@ navysealkid14 , sorry man i dont listen to cashis so i never knew, but im guessing some people didnt know either so atleast they have them all in one file now :sweating:
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby blitches » Feb 4th, '08, 19:18

cashis sounds way better than he did on the re up. now all we need is to hear more about bobby creek water
blitches
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DrRapid » Feb 4th, '08, 20:17

BaZZ wrote:
matz wrote:loose cannon now in the summer?!?! that sucks, was ment to be out dec 07 :( :angry:

I can guarantee its gonna be pushed back. They aren't gonna release Cashis' record before Em's.

To tell you the truth it might not but if it is pushed back then I don't think it'll be pushed back for that long because it seems like Ca$his is the hot one on Shady Records right now because he's releasing music so you can definitely tell that he's working on his stuff and that he's willing to sell and do good but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were pushed back.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby liljon » Feb 4th, '08, 20:32

cool imma download this in a sec......but i wanted to know about the "new" eminem song thats supposed to come out tomorrow i was worndring if thats true
liljon
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BigBangBazinga » Feb 4th, '08, 21:32

It may be realeased without any help of Shady Records but that doesn't seem to stop Ca$his from saying "Shadyyyy" like 5 times on every other track. =P And to be honest I don't think it's all bad that he puts out music on his own. He just maybe wanna show he don't need someone else to do it for him. And you think the lable have time to pay/produce every mixtape the shady artists drops? I think it's good they do it on their own. :smoking:
I'ma be BALLIN UNCONTROLLABLY

Have you guys ever rapped along with Almost Famous? You cant deny, its fun LOL. - Miller1121

we stans listen to Eminem like 12 hrs or when ever our eyes are open. :coffee:
. - MCSam
BigBangBazinga
Role Model
Role Model

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 4th, '08, 22:10

Shadyfreak wrote:It may be realeased without any help of Shady Records but that doesn't seem to stop Ca$his from saying "Shadyyyy" like 5 times on every other track. =P And to be honest I don't think it's all bad that he puts out music on his own. He just maybe wanna show he don't need someone else to do it for him. And you think the lable have time to pay/produce every mixtape the shady artists drops? I think it's good they do it on their own. :smoking:

the label dont need to have time, they just need to do it to show support...thats why you sign with a label, for support and distrubution
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Tash8 » Feb 4th, '08, 22:36

see what people don't understnad is, a label head like let's say dre, or eminem if they go out and say check out Cashis's new tape, automatically you got like hundreds and hundreeds of people going to check it out.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby matz » Feb 4th, '08, 22:55

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:
its not just this news its the whole shady roster, new obie tracks are by unknown producers and not studio quality and not exactly advertised or pushed for radio...same goes for D12 tracks, same goes for cashis...im not saying that its shady records delibretly not supporting them, its just usually record labels have there artists do mixtapes if they feel like recording music, and then release the mixtapes with advertising, with known or upcoming hot producers, hosted by a good DJ, have some big collabo's ect. (just look at the invasion mixtapes, g-unit radio mixtapes ect.) but now the artists seem to be having to make the tracks completely by thereselves (by that i mean with there own money find there own producer, mixer ect.) then just release them on myspace..and the record label isnt involved at all.

basically the artists are getting treated like they are on there own independant record labels when actually there on a majors signed to one of the biggest hip hop record labels in the world....you see what i mean ?

ye thanks for clearing that up, u gota very good strong point there
matz
Role Model
Role Model

Postby fazt » Feb 5th, '08, 01:01

instead of listening to the old songs on this tape go to cashis myspace page and listen to his new ones, dude i real like em.
propz 4 newz anyway :y:
fazt
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby squaneminem » Feb 5th, '08, 03:12

Someone did post here that Cashis now sounds better than he did on "The Re-Up". If that's true, then that's great news for my ears. Cos on "The re-up" he was extra-ordinary on his solo "Everything is shady"
I believe he will grow to take up an important leading role in the shady-camp, not only because he's got what it takes but just because of his loyalty he has shown to Shady records. For someone to take Eminem like his "Dad"...U know wat it means
square dance with me
squaneminem
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Next

Return to Shady / Aftermath News