The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Dr. Dre Tell-All Book Forthcoming

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Dr. Dre Tell-All Book Forthcoming

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Feb 10th, '08, 13:20

One World Books will publish a book titled “ROLLIN WITH DRE: The Unauthorized Account: An Insider’s Tale of the Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of West Coast Hip Hop” that is expected to shock and give a never-before-seen version of the life and times of legendary producer Dr. Dre.

“ROLLIN WITH DRE” will be a tell-all story that covers Dre’s early days as a member of N.W.A., joining and escaping Death Row Records, building and helping launch the careers of artists including Eminem, 50 Cent, and The Game among other key events in the producer’s life.

The book will be by Bruce Williams, long-time friend and former right-hand man to Dre, with Donnell Alexander. As one of the closest people to observe the renowned producer, Williams promises to not withhold anything.

“I’m about to blow the top off of everything I saw,” Williams has said.

During his time alongside Dre, Williams was considered his confidant and problem-solver to a number of artists and others earning him the nickname “Uncle Bruce”. He is expected to have either been at a specific location when action went down or at least close enough to hear the hollow points fly by.

In addition to the key events in Dre’s life, the book will also discuss the driving forces of sex, violence and power in the hip hop industry with an emphasis on the west coast scene. It will also give an inside look at what was behind the 50 Cent and The Game reconciliation press conference and the planned release of the long awaited forthcoming album, Detox.

DX will keep you posted on the release date of this upcoming book.

From: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6 ... orthcoming
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Re: Dr. Dre Tell-All Book Forthcoming

Postby NinjA » Feb 10th, '08, 19:13

sounds like a good read :y:
NinjA
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby J Rmix » Feb 11th, '08, 04:34

not a bug reader but ill give it a shot maybe..
J Rmix
Soldier
Soldier

Postby albumbase11 » Feb 14th, '08, 14:57

might be good... wonder how true its going to be
I was mislead, but once I found the way
I convinced a group of 19 that they should drown today
albumbase11
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash