The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bobby CreekWater Speaks On LP, Eminem And Possible Re-Up 2

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: Bobby CreekWater Speaks On LP, Eminem And Possible Re-Up 2

Postby BogerRoger » Mar 25th, '08, 14:08

Oh Yes I am pleased!!!!
Was my birthday yesterday so I'm chuffed!!!
Now all I have to do is get through the summer!!
Cant wait for new releases!!!
These guys are the only ones that can call me a BIATCH
n get away with it!!!! :flower:
FYI donations will be dropped asap K! :8)
BogerRoger
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jigglinj » Mar 25th, '08, 19:41

Chet wrote:
Shadyfreak wrote:
Ticalrecords wrote:damn then that means slims albumll come before the fall... i cant wait till the first single drops

Who said his album drops before fall?

cause bobby drops in the fall, so either slim drops before fall or after which pretty much means end of the year or 09

if em drops at end of 2009, im gonna never listen to him again. I'll go up to him, slap him and egg his house! He was supposed to drop it last year, he has it finished, and we dont even have a fucken tracklist yet! He needs to ether release his album already or not. We only have one song and its not even released yet! :angry:
DROP UR FUCKING CD ALREADY< EM! :tounge2:
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DrRapid » Mar 25th, '08, 20:35

Yeah, where's Statlanta? The Re-Up 2 :-k Bobby Creek I personally don't like but I hope he does well. And nice to hear something about Eminem again.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Unscarred » Mar 25th, '08, 20:41

jigglinj wrote:if em drops at end of 2009, im gonna never listen to him again. I'll go up to him, slap him and egg his house! He was supposed to drop it last year, he has it finished, and we dont even have a fucken tracklist yet! He needs to ether release his album already or not. We only have one song and its not even released yet! :angry:

lol how do you know the album was going to drop last year, eminem never confirmed this album, and its still not confirmed from him
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SajN » Mar 25th, '08, 20:42

Thanks for the news I guess :unsure:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby jigglinj » Mar 26th, '08, 02:54

Unscarred wrote:
jigglinj wrote:if em drops at end of 2009, im gonna never listen to him again. I'll go up to him, slap him and egg his house! He was supposed to drop it last year, he has it finished, and we dont even have a fucken tracklist yet! He needs to ether release his album already or not. We only have one song and its not even released yet! :angry:

lol how do you know the album was going to drop last year, eminem never confirmed this album, and its still not confirmed from him

i went to his discography on this homepage and it said it was supposed to cum out last year :(
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News