The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mr. Porter Comments On D12 Manager Allegations

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Mr. Porter Comments On D12 Manager Allegations

Postby IceAxe » Mar 26th, '08, 02:12

On March 14, Jeremy Geffen, a 35-year-old former manager of the Hip Hop group D12 was arrested for sexual misconduct with a minor, reportedly an ongoing incident throughout 2006 and 2007. Today, hit producer Mr. Porter, known as Kon Artis within the group, spoke to HipHopDX about the group's involvement with the media's reporting of the incident.

"One thing I have to say in regards to this situation with our manager is that in no way, shape form or fashion do these actions have anything to do with D12," Porter told DX We have nothing to do with his personal life; personally I don't know anything about his life outside of him being our manager. I hope that everything works out okay for him, and I hope it is a case that things got mixed up. D12 is actually meeting right now to continue doing the work that we started out doing. I hope fans don't take things the wrong way as we really don't know much about the situation."

Geffen was also actively managing The Youngbloodz and well as Young L, a member of the Bay area outfit The Pack.

Mr. Porter most recently produced "Paranoid" for WC and "Extrahand" for Little Producer. He is said to be one of the producers assisting Dr. Dre in Detox.

Source
IceAxe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Mr. Porter Comments On D12 Manager Allegations

Postby jigglinj » Mar 26th, '08, 02:24

they should fire him
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Rabbi » Mar 26th, '08, 16:19

Bizarre can learn alot from this guy
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen
Rabbi
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Mar 26th, '08, 17:44

lol funny thing is, that sounds like a statment the manager would tell them to say so they dont have bad publicity lmao
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Ak25 » Mar 26th, '08, 23:17

Rabbi wrote:Bizarre can learn alot from this guy

lol
Ak25
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby C.L.K » Mar 27th, '08, 16:26

i think it is true that d12 didnt had nothing 2 do with this shit but please i dont think they didnt know about the manager personal life :unsure:
thanks 4 da news :worship:
learn * et
live * et
love * et
RIP PROOF ( 1973-2006 )
EmFaN4EvA ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
C.L.K
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Rabbi » Mar 27th, '08, 23:12

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:lol funny thing is, that sounds like a statment the manager would tell them to say so they dont have bad publicity lmao

hahahahahah :worship:
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying. - Woody Allen
Rabbi
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady / Aftermath News