The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent Wins Eviction Case Against Ex-Girlfriend

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: 50 Cent Wins Eviction Case Against Ex-Girlfriend

Postby Nu Syd » May 26th, '08, 23:34

Tash8 wrote:you guys are retarded, he ain't kicking his son out, he's kicking his ex-girlfriend out, the reason his son has to leave as well is because his ex has custody of him.

now, 50 was ordered to give her about 25,000 $$$ for child support, let me see how many people get that

that means she was making 300,000 a year just from 50 for FREE, now i'm pretty sure that doesn't all go to their child... she was asked to use some of that money to find a house... now plz, she's the slut and whore who's wrong in this case.

i disagree with 50 in a lot cases but this time i agree with what he's doing. how would you feel if you had to have a bitch and her boyfriend. who you didn't like, live with you,

excatly ,excatly what i was thinking

, lol @ all the emotional people in this thread hatin on 50 hahaha, all that hate for a person ya never met lmfao, kids
Nu Syd
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nu Syd » May 26th, '08, 23:45

lol thats an extream , 50 is an entertainer , based on music, only music and shit, why would you hate someone with a passion if you dont like someones songs, or like how they do their LEGAL buisness, you can stretch this in any direction, its just sad as shit when people online yappin off, i bet all of you be shakin hes hand in person lollll

not as bad here, on other forums people actually wish death on the dude LMAO, stans smh

EDIT: fucken spelling, just woke lol
Nu Syd
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nu Syd » May 26th, '08, 23:53

^ hahahaha

yeh well, with hitler, who doesnt hate him Lol, i know kosovic has a crush on him but damn lol
Nu Syd
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News