The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New 50 Cent Interview On Hot97

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

New 50 Cent Interview On Hot97

Postby IceAxe » Apr 7th, '08, 22:16

Listen to the full interview here: http://www.zshare.net/audio/101927566579cac2/
(props to Chet for the rip)

And below is an accompanying article courtesy of unscarred:

50 Cent has made it clear about the status of Young Buck, one of his artists who has had a shaky relationship with the company for several months.

50 Cent revealed today [April 7] that the Tennessee rapper was no longer in G-Unit the group, but would still record for the label.

“You can look at it and see that’s Game [former G-Unit rapper] all the way. I was giving him a chance, giving him the benefit of the doubt [to remain with the group]. You can take this as an official notice right here – pretty much you can say: Young Buck is no longer in the group G-Unit, but signed to G-Unit [Records] as a solo artist,” 50 Cent told DJ Envy, a co-host on the Hot 97 Morning Show with Miss Jones.

Most recently, Young Buck revealed that he had not collected any royalty income as an artist on G-Unit Records, a subsidiary of Interscope. Those reports were quickly dispelled by Sha Money XL, manager of Young Buck, who said the rapper was “waving the G-Unit flag strong.”

“There has been a new rumor going around that 50 Cent has not paid Young Buck any royalties," Sha Money XL told AllHipHop.com. "I, as Buck’s manager and as former President of G-Unit Records, want to make it clear: that is false. Young Buck has cleared over $10 million dollars working under 50 Cent’s and my guidance.”

Young Buck, born David Darnell Brown, was expected to appear on Shoot to Kill, the follow up to G-Unit’s 2003 debut album titled Beg For Mercy.

Young Buck once was to lead the charge for 50 Cent’s G-Unit Sout imprint. Instead, the rapper started Cashville Records and signed rap vet C-Bo and The Outlawz, who were a part of Tupac’s inner circle of emcees.

But has also started David Brown clothing to supplement his rap offerings.

50 Cent and The Game initially parted ways, because the Compton upstart wouldn't assume beefs with Nas and Fat Joe that the rest of G-Unit had declared.

Source
IceAxe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: New 50 Cent Interview On Hot97

Postby Tash8 » Apr 7th, '08, 22:25

only good left on gunit is lloyd banks.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Robbie G » Apr 7th, '08, 22:32

Tash8 wrote:only good left on gunit is lloyd banks.

Banks should sign with shady and 50 can go retire and enjoy his money. :y:

(Yayo can do whatever nobody really cares lol)
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby ZaBaX55X » Apr 8th, '08, 00:41

man whats up with buck i dont know if he is smart for leaving but he can now do shit on his own and not get held back by everyone else but on the other hand every rapper from the south is having a real hard time gettin money
REST IN PEACE PROOF
ZaBaX55X
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jshashwat » Apr 8th, '08, 10:21

Sha Money said former president.... i didn't know he wasent the president anymore.. so who is it now? 50?
jshashwat
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby seanskatex » Apr 8th, '08, 15:14

And now...Banks = G Unit :smoking:
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

– V for Vendetta
seanskatex
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby studberry 69 » Apr 8th, '08, 18:48

Damn that shit is crazy, i can't believe Buck's out. i hope this doesn't start some bullshit beef.
studberry 69
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby BigBangBazinga » Apr 8th, '08, 21:54

What the fuck, sort this out for fuck sake Fifty...
I'ma be BALLIN UNCONTROLLABLY

Have you guys ever rapped along with Almost Famous? You cant deny, its fun LOL. - Miller1121

we stans listen to Eminem like 12 hrs or when ever our eyes are open. :coffee:
. - MCSam
BigBangBazinga
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Eminem1976 » Apr 9th, '08, 07:53

damn i love 50's music and all, but dame dude needs to stop being a diva and stand up for himself. i mean he likes to start shit b4 an album of his comes out to hopefully hype its sales. now he is pissed at buck probably the same reason he got pisses at game back in the day. just cause 50 likes to have beefs doesn't mean that everyone in his crew needs to be involved as well. 50 needs to stop acting like a bitch and deflate that ego he has b4 he starts to get himself into shit he can't get out of.
Eminem1976
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby weightoohigh » Apr 11th, '08, 01:11

I gotta say, this is probably the dumbest move 50 can make, Ive been a gunit fan since gunit came about. But shit man, Buck is the only real reason Ive stayed a gunit fan. Ever since Cashville Records started pumpin out music, thats all ive been bumpin.

All I have to say is, Gunit can do what ever, ill never buy another album.

Young Buck, 615, C-Bo, Outlawz, Cashville records forever.

Buck Tha World.
weightoohigh
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby weightoohigh » Apr 11th, '08, 01:13

ZaBaX55X wrote:man whats up with buck i dont know if he is smart for leaving but he can now do shit on his own and not get held back by everyone else but on the other hand every rapper from the south is having a real hard time gettin money

it dont matter that he's reppin the south, buck will sell
weightoohigh
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby jigglinj » Apr 12th, '08, 02:14

50 cent is seriously getting fucked right now. First he has a lawsuit against his wife, new game and mixtapes, blames Eminem and Interscope for album cancellation, now he's having buck out? This dude has some fucked up mental issues. And he cant even put his and G Units album out already

Buck, Lloud, and Tony are still gangsta
$ real
Fuck Fiddy :angry:
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Shady / Aftermath News