The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: Return Of The Dozen Tracklist

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 21:03

Unscarred wrote:
thank you. that is a totally incorrect image.

the guy whos making the covers, didn't know em was on it, so he didn't put him on it, when in fact em's recording for the last two days for it.

he also didn't know the correct names of tracks etc. thats why i said im not posting it

but im glad everyone is still acting like that thing is fact.

all good though, ill stop coming to this thread if no one is going to take what i have to say seriously, no sweat off my balls

who said that ?

the source is dert jason from rapbasements so i doubt its fake
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Tash8 » Apr 18th, '08, 21:06

^ derty jason said that cuz he was pissed off people were posting the fake album cover, which is the one u posted....

this is the cover the guy made before he knew eminem will be on it, that's why derty jason didn't post it.

ALSO, the titles of the songs are wrong.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Apr 18th, '08, 21:18

Tash8 wrote:^ derty jason said that cuz he was pissed off people were posting the fake album cover, which is the one u posted....

this is the cover the guy made before he knew eminem will be on it, that's why derty jason didn't post it.

ALSO, the titles of the songs are wrong.

nice. *delete's thread*
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ZaBaX55X » Apr 18th, '08, 21:36

king gordy is the best rapper on the mixtape

guilty is good to and so is marv won
REST IN PEACE PROOF
ZaBaX55X
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby shady_soldier_ » Apr 19th, '08, 00:05

i knew it looked a little off! because really, d12 without eminem? i get the fact that they don't wanna be in his shadow or whatever, but after proof went, don't you think they'd be sticking together more for their next album?
this looks like a job for me
shady_soldier_
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby squaneminem » Apr 19th, '08, 09:58

Emadyville wrote:Well I remember after D12 World they said they wanted to try and stray from Em to get their own shit together. Basically they were saying they know they got to where they are from em, they sold what they sold because of em, so maybe this is them trying to see how many people really like d12, not just em. So i guess if you look at it that way it makes sense. But w/o proof this shit will be weak, and these no names wtf?? glad to see royce back tho

Your assumptions are correct. The best way to "try and see how many people really like d12, not just em" is by using a mixtape, but it could turn out different. Maybe they can never be that popular without Em, but wat is most important is that they are doin sumthin. Em decided to "lay back" from music, and dat dosen't mean the rest of D12 should follow suit. 50 was right when he claimed Em spends more time with his kids than wit music.....Proof's absence really affected him more than we can imagine.
RIP Proof
square dance with me
squaneminem
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby squaneminem » Apr 19th, '08, 10:06

The best way to "try and see how many people really like d12, not just em" is by using a mixtape, but it could turn out different. Maybe they can never be that popular without Em, but wat is most important is that they are doin sumthin. Em decided to "lay back" from music, and dat dosen't mean the rest of D12 should follow suit. 50 was right when he claimed Em spends more time with his kids than wit music.....Proof's absence really affected him more than we can imagine. Every crew shld have a leader, and Eminem should be the leader of D12 esp now dat Proof s gone.
But anyways, I am hiped abt the fact that Royce and King Gordy are present on this mixtape...lookin forward to som cool shit.
PS: I'll stil luv D12 with or without Em
square dance with me
squaneminem
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » Apr 21st, '08, 15:14

Yeah I think D12 is good, minus basically everything bizarre has ever added. But I think there'll be some talk in there about Proof being the topic of song/s on their next album, i dont think a mixtape is anywhere to put a song of that much importance about a fallen member anyway, so hopefully when it drops we all get some good feedback on it.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby The GameKeeper » Apr 21st, '08, 17:30

Yal'll are makin wayyyyyyyyyy too many assumptions... Mr. Porter got interviewed(and ya'll posted it on here!)saying there aint no beef with Em. he said Em is mad busy makin his album and shit and D12 is doing there own thing... Mr. Porter is working w/ Dre on Detox... he said he couldnt wait for the new Em album... there aint no beef... shit without Em D12 would have never hit the map like they did... Em dont control what records come out and what dont... the label controls that and Im sure he is happy D12 just put out a mixtape... Em is a good guy... no one who knows him says anything bad about him... ya'll are like fuck Em cause he didnt make an appearance on this??? d12 wanna do there own shit w/out Em so they dont have to live in his shadow... but there aint no beef... :n:
Wait til the real D12 album... Em will be on that fa show...
'D-Luckz'
The GameKeeper
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Cwayon_Murder » Apr 22nd, '08, 00:42

LOL No one said anything about a beef.
Eminem and D12 beefing...sounds like something out of a fantasy book.
Cwayon_Murder
Soldier
Soldier

Postby brutus09shady » Apr 22nd, '08, 02:26

i know that the mixtape says that eminem is goin to be on it but... i was on myspace and saw the bulliten he posted and it is talking about the mix tape release party. And there is a banner on showing the time and all that but his picture is on it. So i dont know if that means he is going to be on it? or he is just going to be at the party. What do you guys think? Here is the link to the picture:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z13/ ... 12-f1a.gif
you say lil wayne i say lupe fiasco
you say jim jones i say biggie smalls
you say birdman i say dr. dre
you say dipset i say nwa
you say eminem i say the greatest
myspace.com/ccwc09
brutus09shady
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » Apr 22nd, '08, 15:04

brutus09shady wrote:i know that the mixtape says that eminem is goin to be on it but... i was on myspace and saw the bulliten he posted and it is talking about the mix tape release party. And there is a banner on showing the time and all that but his picture is on it. So i dont know if that means he is going to be on it? or he is just going to be at the party. What do you guys think? Here is the link to the picture:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z13/ ... 12-f1a.gif

unless it's specifically saying Eminem will be attending, then he's not attending... if he was going to come they'd try to milk the money by saying he's coming. here they just put his picture to make u confused like that to try to say he might be there.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News