The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

D12 Speak On Mixtape, Eminem Will Not Feature

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: D12 Speak On Mixtape, Eminem Will Not Feature

Postby dontapproachme » May 15th, '08, 17:51

sounds really good.. bummer bout no marshall :( anyway, personally cant wait to hear it
dontapproachme
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby squaneminem » May 17th, '08, 09:21

this post makes me cry....Kuniva sounds so affectionate for fellow Proof. his words........
......."You have to have a concept. You have to have some kind of a hook. You have to have a bridge. You can’t just write about the same thing on every single song. You can’t kill a person in each and every song. He taught us how to be versatile, but at the same time, be realistic. Then, sometimes, be unrealistic."
long live D12 meen!!!
square dance with me
squaneminem
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Darkblade44431 » May 17th, '08, 12:50

I think it will be good. But it sounds to me like they're startin to get fed up with em, idk, maybe he's getin pissed off at them constantly over some shit. Or just always blowin him off cuz he's workin on his album. And what happened to the 2 newest members of D12? are they not gonna be in it? i thought Cashis and Stat Quo were the new members of D12 to add back the two from bugz and proof.
Darkblade44431
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jumbo » May 18th, '08, 15:17

That was so clear that Eminem won' t feature on the 'return of the dozen' mixtape. pure because they' ll present and show that they can do it without Eminem, too. what the shit
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby fazt » May 19th, '08, 18:09

i dont kno if that interview is older than the one on dubcnn posted today but swifty mentions there that there are ALL members of d12 on the mixtape. so lets see tomorrow which statement is the truth :zipped:
fazt
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady / Aftermath News