The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent's Long Island Mansion Burned Down

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Cent's Long Island Mansion Burned Down

Postby Jumbo » May 30th, '08, 18:32

A "definitely suspicious" fire has wreak havoc on a mansion in Long Island that 50 Cent owns. Six people including the mother of 50 Cent's son, Shaniqua Tompkins, who were inside the home were sent to the hospital. The home was bought by the G-Unit leader in 2007 for $1.4 million dollars. The house is the center of recent litigation due to 50 trying to evict Tompkins unless she paid him rent.

The fire was reported at 5am this morning and firefighters responded to the fire which caused a nearby highway to be closed. “The fire was huge, I mean huge,” a neighbor said. “I watched the whole fire from our pool. [The house] burned down to the ground.” The rapid movement of the flames raised suspicions among officials with the fire department. “I would say there is a strong, a strong, strong possibility that it is suspicious,” Dix Hills Fire Department Chief Larry Feld said.

Source

Edit:

Gas Container Found At 50 Cent's Charred Mansion
Police found a five-gallon gas container on the grounds of a mansion at the center of a dispute between 50 Cent and his ex-girlfriend.

On early Friday morning, a fire ripped through the $2.4 million dollar Dix Hills, Long Island mansion, sending 6 people, including Tompkins and the superstar rapper’s 10-year-old son, to the hospital.

While arson investigators have yet-to-determine the cause of the inferno that completely destroyed the mansion, officials had already labeled the fire suspicious, due to the intensity of the blaze, which lasted about 45 minutes.

Tompkins, who accused 50 Cent of having a role in the incident, also accused the rapper of not checking on his son Marquise in the incident’s aftermath.

"Tell him to call his son!" Tompkins shouted at reporters yesterday when she returned to grounds of the property, where she had been living with their son, her new boyfriend and other individuals.

50 Cent, born Curtis Jackson and the boyfriend were involved in a physical confrontation in the office of Tompkins’ lawyer during a deposition hearing, just days before the house was destroyed.

The rapper, 32, denied any involvement in the fire and expressed gratitude that no one was serious injured in the fire.

50 Cent and Tompkins will be in Manhattan Supreme Court over ownership of the mansion on June 10.

Source
Last edited by Jumbo on Jun 2nd, '08, 12:38, edited 2 times in total.
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 50 Cent's Long Island Mansion Burned Down

Postby DelinQuent » May 30th, '08, 19:10

he said there is a strong possibility that it's suspicious lmfao. how can it "probably maybe be suspicious" lmfao. there might be a strong possibility of criminal activity. but it's already suspicious
DelinQuent
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DrRapid » May 30th, '08, 20:02

That must be so crap to get your house burnt down, well 50 will just buy a new one. No problem.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby dontapproachme » May 30th, '08, 23:37

poor 50! but when ur rich like him things like that dont mean so much to u.. hope his son is ok
dontapproachme
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Makaveli525 » May 30th, '08, 23:55

When I first read this I was skimming through... and I read the part about his son... but i didn't see the "mother to" part...

So I saw "50 Cent's son Shaniqua".. I was like... damn 50
Last edited by Makaveli525 on May 31st, '08, 04:33, edited 1 time in total.
Makaveli525
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Nu Syd » May 31st, '08, 00:18

hope everyones ok, thats fucked up
Nu Syd
Soldier
Soldier

Postby blitches » May 31st, '08, 03:20

damn he had a recording studio in his house too, alot of money down the drain...... at least those g unit entourages can finally stop partying there and let 50 sleep......but wheres he gonna sleep?

50: Ayo Em, can i stay at yo crib till i get my own?

EM: i dont know fif, you cant be throwin parties and shit cuz the girls have school tomorrow

lmao
blitches
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Tash8 » May 31st, '08, 04:57

^ i'm pretty sure, actually i'm positive 50 cent owns like 10 more mansions... plus he probably burnt that house down himself.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby BlaqReaper » May 31st, '08, 05:15

I wanted to post this. But I guess was too late. Here are some pictures of the wreck though :(. Hope no one was hurt. http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/ny-bzcent-gall,0,1704095.photogallery
BlaqReaper
Soldier
Soldier

Postby blitches » May 31st, '08, 07:08

lol he'll go to any lengths to get that woman out his house
blitches
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Jumbo » May 31st, '08, 07:33

Tompkins said she heard an intruder around 4:00 am, just before the inferno erupted and burned the mansion to the ground.

The dispute over the mansion will be heard again in State Supreme Court in Manhattan on June 10.

[read more]
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby DrRapid » May 31st, '08, 09:00

By looking at those pics it makes me think how lucky his family was to get out of there in time.
"A coward dies 1000 deaths, a soldier dies but once."
R.I.P. Guru
DrRapid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby mike38522 » Jun 1st, '08, 14:33

This is really suspicious..... 50 was mad she wouln't leave now look whats happening

http://www.hiphop-freak.com The ultimate website you need
mike38522
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Jumbo » Jun 2nd, '08, 12:39

News had been updated!
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tornado » Jun 3rd, '08, 15:40