The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Opens Up About Long Island House Fire

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

50 Opens Up About Long Island House Fire

Postby Jumbo » Dec 16th, '08, 17:38

In an upcoming interview with G-Unit honcho and current XXL magazine cover boy 50 Cent, the rapper finally opens up about the fire that burnt down the Long Island residence that housed his baby mother Shaniqua Tompkins and their son Marquise.

The multi-million dollar mansion, which was at the center of a litigation between 50 and his ex, was suspiciously set ablaze back in May. After the incident 50, who tried to get Tompkins evicted from the $1.4 million property, denied having anything to do with the fire that destroyed the house and sent his son and Tompkins to the hospital. “Any suggestion that Mr. Jackson had anything whatsoever to do with the fire at his home is outrageous and offensive,” Fif;s attorney Brett Kimmel said in a prior statement.

Now, in an interview scheduled to be air on TV One’s “All Access Hollywood” on Sunday, Jan. 4 at 7 p.m. EST, Fif tells correspondent Quddos, Tompkins was ordered to leave the house just days before the incident.

“The courts told her she had to leave,” he said of Tompkins. “It’s kind of more like, ‘If I can’t have you, you can’t have it.’”

When asked if he thinks that means that she was responsible for ravaging the house 50 said, “Well, I don’t want to say that… don’t try to make me say something I don’t want to say. But the circumstances to it might seem that way.”

No one has been charged in the incident as of yet but 50 said he assumes the investigation is still pending.

In related news, while 50 and Tompkins have both filed restraining orders against one another, an agreement has been reached in custody over their son with 50 being awarded monthly visitation rights.

Source
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: 50 Opens Up About Long Island House Fire

Postby neb121 » Dec 18th, '08, 05:10

wow monthly. so once a month. thats a little sad that the kid only gets to see his dad once a month.

I don't think 50 is a bad dad but i seen him on thisis50 on webcam talking to his son on the phone and he talked to his kid more like his friend. not like his 10 year old son. that was a little disturbing.

but even cuz of that he should be able to see his kid atleast once a week.
http://www.myspace.com/bodaciousentertainment2006

im cantankerous when i step to the mic
mean streaked and eat emcees when i write
-Bodacious-

I will never put down the mic

neb121
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Vertis » Dec 20th, '08, 12:47

50 cent and a kid , wow :D but anyway shit once a month :confusion: i dont thimk he cares that much about the Mansion rather than the kid he's got millions so he shouldn't giva a damn
Vertis
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby scalia5 » Dec 31st, '08, 23:27

wow
scalia5
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Slim Zaddy » Jan 2nd, '09, 13:21

woooooooow .. gd ... props for that
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby gladimnotsoluble » Jan 3rd, '09, 03:50

Vertis wrote:50 cent and a kid , wow :D but anyway shit once a month :confusion: i dont thimk he cares that much about the Mansion rather than the kid he's got millions so he shouldn't giva a damn
How ironic is it that I'm riding around listening to Nickelback? (I'm back!) - Royce
gladimnotsoluble
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady / Aftermath News