The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bobby Creekwater Prepares Second EP Release In Six Months

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Bobby Creekwater Prepares Second EP Release In Six Months

Postby Jumbo » Feb 5th, '09, 21:14

BGOV/Shady/Interscope recording artist Bobby Creekwater is readying the release of his second EP in six months. The BC Era Deuce, the follow-up to the critically acclaimed BC Era EP, is scheduled for a limited edition physical release on March 4 via Creekwater's imprint, BGOV, Inc. A collection of eleven new tracks, the BC Era Deuce will not only showcase Bobby Creekwater's incredible lyrical talent, but his production skills as well. And like Creek's previous releases, it will also spotlight BGOV's infinite talent pool, including production by longtime collaborator D’Focis.

To celebrate the album's release, which coincides with Creek's birthday, BGOV, Inc. will release a limited 3,240 copies of BC Era Deuce, with the original BC Era EP as a bonus disc. In each of twenty cities across the U.S. and Canada, 81 copies of the two-disc set will be made available in two lifestyle locations. A full list of participating locations will be published online on February 15 on the new Bobby Creekwater fansite, www.iBobbyCreek.com.

Following the physical distribution, the BC Era Deuce will also be released online via iBobbyCreek.com and the extensive list of websites and blogs who have supported Creek and the BGOV movement since the October 2008 release of the original BC Era EP. These bloggers, DJs, and journalists have played an integral role in Bobby Creekwater's effort to connect fully with the fans who have been patiently and eagerly awaiting his major label debut LP, A Brilliant Mistake.

A self-admitted "studio rat," Bobby Creekwater decided with the release of the BC Era EP that it was time to reconnect with his fans. "There are so many people who connect with my music," he explains. "And I don't just mean the fans. There's a new wave of artists who, like myself, feel that quality music is what has been missing from the game. But the fans are the most important aspect of this community. And in making myself more accessible to the fans, I've found a growing audience. I felt it was time to show them how much they are appreciated. To let them see that their support is not in vain. And to feed the game with this gift that I've been given."

In preparation for his new release, Creek has been "feeding" the online community with new and previously unreleased music on a weekly basis. The February launch of www.iBobbyCreek.com will create a new home for fans to follow the journey to the release of A Brilliant Mistake. The site will also allow visitors to connect directly with Bobby Creekwater and the BGOV, Inc. family through blog entries, videos, and other exclusive content.

Source: DaShadySpot.com
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Bobby Creekwater Prepares Second EP Release In Six Months

Postby Jens14 » Feb 5th, '09, 23:04

I don't artists comnig out with EP's really. I'd rather have them put one on good studio album than 5 EP's :p
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tomega » Feb 6th, '09, 11:10

^word

But it's better than nothing.. i hope
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Slim Zaddy » Mar 8th, '09, 13:26

:y:
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby princess_katara » Mar 9th, '09, 09:35

propz for the news.
princess_katara
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby AJS2050 » Mar 9th, '09, 19:40

i like a number of bobby creek tracks so hope to hear some more decnt material :y:
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Xray » Mar 13th, '09, 09:42

This dude is more boring than Ca$his.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby jigglinj » May 23rd, '09, 04:35

BC alright. I might listen to him. The only song I like from him is There He Is :y:
jigglinj
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Shady / Aftermath News