The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Ca$his Single "Just Another Day"

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

New Ca$his Single "Just Another Day"

Postby Jumbo » Apr 3rd, '09, 10:48

Ca$his' new single "Just Another Day" hits the net. Make sure to download it, it's hot!

Download here (MediaFire)
Download here (zSHARE)
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Re: New Ca$his Single "Just Another Day"

Postby shadyshaun » Apr 3rd, '09, 10:57

Great track!

Where the fuck is the Eminem leak??!!
shadyshaun
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Emadyville » Apr 3rd, '09, 15:27

Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby kevinh » Apr 3rd, '09, 15:47

eminem would not leak i hope good track btw
no meaning in life

I'm just gettin high, gettin high
Think of suicide, suicide
kevinh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SoldierShady » Apr 3rd, '09, 16:23

Em on the beat! xD
Cashis murdered this shizzo, can't wait for "We made you" on Tuesday!!!!
I'm glad bitches didn't leak that track...'cause that would just suck
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby benrumbles » Apr 4th, '09, 02:57

Eminemnow wrote:Personally I think Ca$his is shit. Cliche' gangsta lyrics and a boring flow.

Wish Em would start associating with REAL lyricists again like Royce and Pacewon.

Can't wait for Relapse and We Made You Tuesday. Hoping there'll be no Ca$his collabs!

Dammmnnn alot of pples b hatin on Cashis on this site!! I personally don't mind dude - even though you right about the Cliche' gangsta lyrics that is true - but if you listen to alot of Cashis's shit - I mean actually listen! The dude has got skillz and I can see why Em hired him!
"Opening the book with Proof's chapter was real important for me," Eminem says. "Everything from my past moving into my future is marked by his passing. It's sort of like life when Proof was with us, and life after -- a real dividing factor. He means more to me than a book chapter could describe, but I'm glad I was able to put him first, like he did for me so many times." - THAT IS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE - FUCK YEAH - BIG PROOF 4 EVER!!!
benrumbles
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Big Proof 4ever » Apr 4th, '09, 11:48

Eminemnow wrote:Sorry but I don't agree man.

I have heard Ca$his' stuff properly and I think it's crap.

I could write better lyrics than what he does. The creativity in rap has been dying in numbers year by year and cliche' rappers like him only add to the problem.

Em is probably the freshest mind rap has ever seen, just wish he'd start associating with other fresh minds instead of gangstas and wannabe gangstas.

You shouldn't have to 'really' listen either lol. This is an Eminem artist you know. You should hear one verse and be like 'WOW!' just like everyone was with Em. Not have to be talked into it.

AMEN
Big Proof 4ever
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jumbo » Apr 5th, '09, 16:20

Who deleted my post? :angry:
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby agaluga » Apr 6th, '09, 07:50

Sorry but I don't agree man.

I could write better lyrics than what he does. The creativity in rap has been dying in numbers year by year and cliche' rappers like him only add to the problem.

Em is probably the freshest mind rap has ever seen, just wish he'd start associating with other fresh minds instead of gangstas and wannabe gangstas.

You shouldn't have to 'really' listen either lol. This is an Eminem artist you know. You should hear one verse and be like 'WOW!' just like everyone was with Em. Not have to be talked into it.

Yeah, that's right.!
:happy:

AMEN.:p
agaluga
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby benrumbles » Apr 10th, '09, 15:31

Eminemnow wrote:Sorry but I don't agree man.

Aha great speech homeboy - well written and everything - ya even got ppl giving you applause:

agaluga wrote:
Yeah, that's right.!
:happy:

you have a point about the whole "every artist should be as good as Em thing" - but no-one is changing my mind I like his ish and no-one is def not gonna change my mind with a little speech! I think he is fresh and that's how I feel...
"Opening the book with Proof's chapter was real important for me," Eminem says. "Everything from my past moving into my future is marked by his passing. It's sort of like life when Proof was with us, and life after -- a real dividing factor. He means more to me than a book chapter could describe, but I'm glad I was able to put him first, like he did for me so many times." - THAT IS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE - FUCK YEAH - BIG PROOF 4 EVER!!!
benrumbles
Soldier
Soldier

Postby blitz_singh » May 6th, '09, 10:30

why is everyone hating on Cashis for personally i believe he is one of Eminem's best signings after Obie Trice & D12.
blitz_singh
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Shady / Aftermath News