The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct COVER

Check here to read and discuss latest news and media from the Shady / Aftermath family.

Re: 50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct COVER

Postby L!am » Oct 1st, '09, 23:14

This is his best album cover. It's a shame the album isn't gonna match it...
L!am
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby totalblur » Oct 1st, '09, 23:43

Y'all didnt even heard the songs yet.. and already talking negative... just wait till it comes out then judge

The cover is pretty dope, just expected something mo gangsta

we'll see what it'll be
totalblur
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Requiem » Oct 2nd, '09, 01:57

i agree, maybe some flames or something in the background

nice tho
R.I.P. Proof.
propz to Solace

I AM the dark knight, I AM Nightmare Moon, bronies beware

STAREOTYPE! It's official!
http://www.reverbnation.com/stareotype

James R. - who said you wouldn't meet nice people on the internet?
Requiem
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tranquil » Oct 2nd, '09, 09:59

Ok, im sick of people judging the album, just SHUT THE FUCK UP, you havent herd the album, you have only herd 1 song that is gonna be on the album "Baby by Me", and the song isnt the best, but that dosent mean the album is gonna be bad, look what everybody thort of We Made You. Just wait till you here the album, then judge it, jeez
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets, and a strap that wraps twice around my back, then they latch it!
(Formally EminemIsLegend)
Tranquil
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Wreck » Oct 2nd, '09, 12:15

Eminemislegend wrote:Ok, im sick of people judging the album, just SHUT THE FUCK UP, you havent herd the album, you have only herd 1 song that is gonna be on the album "Baby by Me", and the song isnt the best, but that dosent mean the album is gonna be bad, look what everybody thort of We Made You. Just wait till you here the album, then judge it, jeez

To be fair, Eminem does those first single type shits always, so we weren't surprised- at least I wasn't, when it came out a month before to promote and be the 1st single for relapse (minus crack a bottle). and 2nd, eminem is actually a really good, lyrical artist, not just a rapper- an artist! 50 cent is like a poorly assembled model toy. it has the ability but chooses not to do something, like those model planes that never fly. he has the ability to be a good artist and to be SOMEWHAT lyrical, but chooses not to- cause he is a $$$$ bum. He has more then enough, and chooses to get more, while the poor get poorer. And at least Eminem is doing shows for people that can't afford to even buy his $13 cd. What the fuck does 50 Cent ever do for people? Nothing. I'm not saying Eminem is god or Eminem is so nice, but my god.
My Beats Page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wreckles ... 08?fref=ts
My Debut Album- Life or Death- Coming Soon
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Jumbo » Oct 2nd, '09, 12:32

Wreckless Music wrote:
macdaddy019967 wrote:
Shady Babie wrote:I think ti looks pretty cool.

That being said the content will still suck.. :unsure:

judging the album before you even listen to it :n:

The album is going to suck. Baby By Me was terrible.

thought that too.. lol..
but after listening to it about more than 20 times (I guess) I love it now :y: ...

well like
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jumbo » Oct 2nd, '09, 12:35

Wreckless Music wrote:
Eminemislegend wrote:Ok, im sick of people judging the album, just SHUT THE FUCK UP, you havent herd the album, you have only herd 1 song that is gonna be on the album "Baby by Me", and the song isnt the best, but that dosent mean the album is gonna be bad, look what everybody thort of We Made You. Just wait till you here the album, then judge it, jeez

To be fair, Eminem does those first single type shits always, so we weren't surprised- at least I wasn't, when it came out a month before to promote and be the 1st single for relapse (minus crack a bottle). and 2nd, eminem is actually a really good, lyrical artist, not just a rapper- an artist! 50 cent is like a poorly assembled model toy. it has the ability but chooses not to do something, like those model planes that never fly. he has the ability to be a good artist and to be SOMEWHAT lyrical, but chooses not to- cause he is a $$$$ bum. He has more then enough, and chooses to get more, while the poor get poorer. And at least Eminem is doing shows for people that can't afford to even buy his $13 cd. What the fuck does 50 Cent ever do for people? Nothing. I'm not saying Eminem is god or Eminem is so nice, but my god.

Eminem is your god? F$ckin freak hell
Jumbo
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wreck » Oct 2nd, '09, 12:39

Jumbo wrote:
Wreckless Music wrote:

Eminem is your god? F$ckin freak hell

lol no. read what I said :8).
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby DediCation » Oct 2nd, '09, 13:47

Looks like two-face
DediCation
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby totalblur » Oct 2nd, '09, 15:01

Wreckless Music wrote:

you forgot about the g-unity foundation? and 40day, bringing kids to six flags just for the fun of it ? pssh
totalblur
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Hollywood » Oct 2nd, '09, 21:12

Looks ok not the best.
Hollywood
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby heva » Oct 2nd, '09, 23:50

simple but cool
heva
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Spyder » Oct 3rd, '09, 00:11

i think this album will suck on purpose...
like relapse wasnt Ems best yet R2 has so much potential
well 50 is coming ot with 2 LPs as well :unsure:
coincidence?
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Wreck » Oct 3rd, '09, 04:50

totalblur wrote:
Wreckless Music wrote:

you forgot about the g-unity foundation? and 40day, bringing kids to six flags just for the fun of it ? pssh

lol i'm not even going to respond to that. that's nothing.
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Wreck » Oct 3rd, '09, 04:51

Spyder wrote:i think this album will suck on purpose...
like relapse wasnt Ems best yet R2 has so much potential
well 50 is coming ot with 2 LPs as well :unsure:
coincidence?

50 said he was going to have 2 albums in the same year as Eminem, and yet his first album of the 2 isn't coming out until mid November LMFAO.

50 is a marketing idiot.
Wreck
Role Model
Role Model

PreviousNext

Return to Shady / Aftermath News