The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Jon Connor - "Untitled" (2015)

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Re: Jon Connor - "Untitled" (2015)

Postby Francesco » Nov 6th, '14, 13:43

ProdigalGe0 wrote:Shady Aftermath is gonna takeover the rap game once more !!!

Shady's still out there close to the top or on it just 'cuz Em's still active dropping solo albums but I hope SH's & Yela's new albums are gonna splash harder than their Shady debuts... & It's also definitely possible for Aftermath to come back in a major way if Kendrick & Connor deliver great albums & if Dre follows in 2015.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby ProdigalGe0 » Nov 6th, '14, 16:03

Kendrick will do good because he has a great momentum (doesnt matter if the album is great or not). I hope Connor delivers too

The legacy of the angry blonde lives on through you when i'm gone
ProdigalGe0
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby IBasicallyRage » Nov 19th, '14, 17:06

Where do I start with Connor? Like I want to get into his music but I'm not sure where to start>
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ProdigalGe0 » Nov 19th, '14, 18:52

IBasicallyRage wrote:Where do I start with Connor? Like I want to get into his music but I'm not sure where to start>

He has a series of mixtapes call "best in the world" i think. He does a tribute to all the greats (Jay - Z , Em , B.IG.) . Where he raps over their songs' beats. You can start there or listen to his own original "Salvation" mixtape. Hope i helped m8

The legacy of the angry blonde lives on through you when i'm gone
ProdigalGe0
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby IBasicallyRage » Nov 19th, '14, 19:19

ProdigalGe0 wrote:
IBasicallyRage wrote:Where do I start with Connor? Like I want to get into his music but I'm not sure where to start>

He has a series of mixtapes call "best in the world" i think. He does a tribute to all the greats (Jay - Z , Em , B.IG.) . Where he raps over their songs' beats. You can start there or listen to his own original "Salvation" mixtape. Hope i helped m8

Thanks brah I'll check it out
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Nov 22nd, '14, 17:08

ProdigalGe0 wrote:Kendrick will do good because he has a great momentum (doesnt matter if the album is great or not). I hope Connor delivers too

I believe Kendrick is gonna deliver another all round great album but I totally agree with you that he will do well sales-wise regardless of the quality of it 'cuz of the great momentum & the great position he's in right now.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Aftermath Forever » Dec 1st, '14, 10:27

12characters wrote:Damn this is cool thanks for keeping this updated man. I should probably follow connor on instagram lol

Yes!!! You definitely should :y:
Shady, Aftermath
G-G-G-G, G-Unit!
Aftermath Forever
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Aftermath Forever » Dec 1st, '14, 10:27

The Shady Virus wrote:I wish more info would come out on this project. I am looking forward to a major label project from this dude...he is one of the best rappers in the game but his production for the most part has not been great. Interested to see what the Dr has to offer with this.

Same thoughts here!! :worship:
Shady, Aftermath
G-G-G-G, G-Unit!
Aftermath Forever
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Aftermath Forever » Dec 1st, '14, 10:30

Francesco wrote:Where you at Aftermath Forever? We need those updates homie!

was busyyyy with senior presentation at school and loads of stuff heard trshady was closing down and i came to pay a visit sad... i'm gonna miss this place sad... :( cheers to you for always keeping the Aftermath section alive!! :beerchug:
Shady, Aftermath
G-G-G-G, G-Unit!
Aftermath Forever
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Aftermath Forever » Dec 1st, '14, 10:32

ProdigalGe0 wrote:Shady Aftermath is gonna takeover the rap game once more !!!

YESSS! first SHADYXV and then Love Story and Lamar's album and then Glass House and then Dre's new album to put on Jon Connor then Jon Connor and then D12 and then Bad Meets Evil and new cycle with Eminem's next album
Shady, Aftermath
G-G-G-G, G-Unit!
Aftermath Forever
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Francesco » Dec 4th, '14, 00:48

Aftermath Forever wrote:

was busyyyy with senior presentation at school and loads of stuff heard trshady was closing down and i came to pay a visit sad... i'm gonna miss this place sad... :( cheers to you for always keeping the Aftermath section alive!! :beerchug:

We all are gonna miss TR my dude! I'm glad you came back before it's all over. Thanks for contributing in one of my fave sections as well. :worship: :b:
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby runSA » Dec 4th, '14, 01:30

Francesco wrote:
Aftermath Forever wrote:

We all are gonna miss TR my dude! I'm glad you came back before it's all over. Thanks for contributing in one of my fave sections as well. :worship: :b:

Both of you should join the shelter because if Connor and Kendrick both have dope 2015 albums it would be good to have you guys
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Dec 4th, '14, 01:37

runSA wrote: Both of you should join the shelter because if Connor and Kendrick both have dope 2015 albums it would be good to have you guys

Thanks man... :y: Like I just said in that other thread TR's my place & I'll go down with it but Aftermath should definitely join The Shelter. It shapes up to be a great forum & it looks like it's gonna last.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Aftermath Entertainment