The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Kush & INAD

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Kush & INAD

Postby Unscarred » Feb 2nd, '11, 03:20

Are they gonna end up on Detox, i really never heard someone confirming this
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
Unscarred
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Kush & INAD

Postby sully10x » Feb 2nd, '11, 06:55

I heard a rumor that INAD was just an intro song to get people excited, but I don't know. If it is on the album, it has to be track 1, it would be out of place anywhere else.

Kush got leaked, so he released it pretty much immediately, just to get the money for the sales. It will fit somewhere on Detox, but isn't likely to be a standout track.

INAD on the otherhand was leaked, and not released for over 2 months. Dre now decides to release it as a promo song for Detox which will probably out some time near 4/20. At that point they will likely release another single, probably one of Detox best tracks (All tracks will be great, I'm expecting about 5-8 Big singles.)
sully10x
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby N.W.A. » Feb 2nd, '11, 11:32

Dre kind of confirmed Kush, when he said it was really the only song off Detox that sounded like that.
N.W.A.
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TheGentlePlayer » Feb 2nd, '11, 14:24

The first singles are usully on the album :coffee:
I wanted an album so rugged nobody could touch it.
Spent a million a track and went over my budget.
Now how in the fuck am I supposed to get out of debt?
I can't rap anymore, I just murdered the alphabet.
TheGentlePlayer
Band Leader
Band Leader

Nike Zoom Lebron 4

Postby practical827 » Oct 11th, '11, 02:43

Air Jorda 5 V Black Blue No11
,Nike Zoom Lebron 4
pending on what blazon of Air Jordan sneakers you will appetite availability ability be in abbreviate supply. There are some pairs of these Air Jordan sneakers that accept awash out actual bound beeline afterwards they accept been released. However there are companies that still accept assertive sets of Air Jordan’s accessible for purchase. If you appetite to shop for these Air Jordan sneakers in aggregate again you are added again acceptable to accomplish a acquirement at our website. It is usually added good to acquirement a brace of Air Jordan sneakers online,Nike Air Zoom, as they are usually cheaper in price.
The aerial artery food are aggravating to lower their prices in a bid to win the action with these online stores. But it seems that they are accident this action as abounding added bodies are axis to the Internet in an attack to get cheaper products.The abstracts acclimated for a brace of Air Jordan sneakers will abundantly depend on which blazon of Air Jordan’s you ambition to buy.
practical827
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Aftermath Entertainment