The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

R.E.D. Tracks First Thoughts Discussion

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

R.E.D. Tracks First Thoughts Discussion

Postby EmIsKingOfHipHop » Aug 16th, '11, 18:37

I'm going thru my first listen right now. I'm not going to break everything down but ill state my opinions on each track..follow suit.

1. "Dr. Dre (Intro)" Decent Intro
2. "The City" - ft. Kendrick Lamar Pretty sick track
3. "Drug Test" - ft. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, & Sly I'm feeling this track
4. "Martians vs. Goblins" - ft. Tyler, the Creator & Lil Wayne Ehh.. thought this was pretty mediocre until game spit the last verse, which was pretty nice
5. "Red Nation" - ft. Lil Wayne Love the beat and game, but i dont like wayne in this song
6. "Dr. Dre 1 (Interlude)" i kindof like this, its a different concept
7. "Good Girls Go Bad" - ft. Drake i wasnt feeling this too much
8. "Ricky" he goes pretty hard, but i dont like the "ricky" bs throughout the song, it gets annoying
9. "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" this is the game i like..sick flow, laid back. beat was simple
10. "Heavy Artillery" - ft. Rick Ross & Beanie Sigel this song is going to need another listen, but it didnt jump out at me or anything
11. "Paramedics" - ft. Young Jeezy is this a rip off of Jeezy's "i luv it?" cant get over the similarity
12. "Speakers on Blast" - ft. E-40 & Big Boi i was thinking this was pretty solid until the last verse... anyone agree?
13. "Hello" - ft. Lloyd too soft for my liking.. cant stand lloyd in the background of the entire song but i guess he was looking for a single here
14. "All the Way Gone" - ft. Mario & Wale oh god.. i can see the direction the album is going. this isnt as bad as "Hello" though
15. "Pot of Gold" - ft. Chris Brown this actually caught me off guard, im feeling this track. sick beat, and games flow is nicee
16. "Dr. Dre 2 (Interlude)"continuance of games story narrated by dre
17. "All I Know" - ft. Luu Breeze overall a solid track. i think i like games music better when hes the only one spitting verses
18. "Born in the Trap" classic game, shits tight
19. "Mama Knows" - ft. Nelly Furtado idk what it is but i think the crazy piano in the background and the chorus ruin this for me
20. "California Dream" nice verses, bad chorus.
21. "Dr. Dre (Outro)" shouldve came up with something that wouldve actually finished off the album

needs a couple more listens thru. not a classic, but a solid album. there are little things throughout that they did wrong that ruined certain songs. i think that songs like Infrared and Bottles and Rockin J's shouldve made the actual album. also he claims hes done after he gives interscope the albums he owes them. i dont know if its this and another one or this and 2 more.. but thats what he claims twice somewhere in the album. once was in pot of gold and i forget where the other is
I'm still hungry as fuck, but can't even say bon appetit
Cause I don't know what to eat, fucking microphone or the beat
EmIsKingOfHipHop
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: R.E.D. Tracks First Thoughts Discussion

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 27th, '11, 04:40

I'm exited for this album, when is it supposed to come out?
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby VenomBlackViper » Aug 27th, '11, 04:57

1. What the fuck are you doing outside of the Eminem section you irrelevant Stanley twatbucket? Shouldn't you be posting in Chit Chat threads that are about unimportant shit like if you think Eminem has health insurance & if you want him to make his own line of handbags?

2. There is an official RED Album thread where everyone posted their reviews of it after more than just one listen, this thread is completely unneeded & should be locked.

3. This was a terrible review, when your entire thoughts on multiple songs consist of "dis was preety gud" it's a sign that no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion. "too soft for my liking." who the fuck are you kidding you Charmin® Ultra Soft Deluxe faggot. And who reviews an album after only one listen?
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby DƎRDYPK » Aug 27th, '11, 05:02

VenomDaGOAT
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby EmIsKingOfHipHop » Sep 5th, '11, 16:20

@venom always sippin' haterade... must be immune to my swag. not even going to waste my time..
I'm still hungry as fuck, but can't even say bon appetit
Cause I don't know what to eat, fucking microphone or the beat
EmIsKingOfHipHop
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Aftermath Entertainment