The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Next Detox Single Coming - Dr. Dre fea. Kendrick Lamar

Stay up to date and discuss anything related to the Aftermath family here.

Re: Next Detox Single Coming - Dr. Dre fea. Kendrick Lamar

Postby Almostlity » Nov 14th, '11, 13:13

Sekou wrote:
Almostlity wrote:on KTT this Just Blaze x KL track was rumored to be Kendricks first single off of his Major label debut, Not detox.

Sounds a bit more likely.

Looking good in green btw :y:

Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby Sam. » Nov 14th, '11, 19:45

I don't get it, why would he take Dre in a song and make it a single for his Album debut? He could have easily taken some one else.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby asid12345678 » Nov 14th, '11, 20:54

Sam. wrote:I don't get it, why would he take Dre in a song and make it a single for his Album debut? He could have easily taken some one else.

Dre is still a heavyweight in hip hop ..but I'm sure Detox will be posthumous album :'(
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sukot » Nov 15th, '11, 01:56

So this song is a single for Kendrick Lamar's album? So Dr. Dre's 3rd single will still be The Psycho ft. 50 Cent? I hope so, because then we'd get two songs from him before the album. And I hope if Detox is still not ready after that, he releases Die Hard as the 4th single. lol
Sukot
Soldier
Soldier

Postby asid12345678 » Nov 15th, '11, 07:47

Sukot wrote:So this song is a single for Kendrick Lamar's album? So Dr. Dre's 3rd single will still be The Psycho ft. 50 Cent? I hope so, because then we'd get two songs from him before the album. And I hope if Detox is still not ready after that, he releases Die Hard as the 4th single. lol

there is no first or second single now . Nobody wants to listen to a year old song on Detox .
And no he will not release die hard as a single because this is a Dr.Dre album not a Dr.Dre and Eminem album . I'm pretty sure Eminem's songs aren't the only ones good on the album
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sukot » Nov 17th, '11, 00:36

asid12345678 wrote:
Sukot wrote:So this song is a single for Kendrick Lamar's album? So Dr. Dre's 3rd single will still be The Psycho ft. 50 Cent? I hope so, because then we'd get two songs from him before the album. And I hope if Detox is still not ready after that, he releases Die Hard as the 4th single. lol

there is no first or second single now . Nobody wants to listen to a year old song on Detox .
And no he will not release die hard as a single because this is a Dr.Dre album not a Dr.Dre and Eminem album . I'm pretty sure Eminem's songs aren't the only ones good on the album

No, that's wrong. The reason we thought Die Hard was originally going to be the "3rd" single was because they premiered a clip of it on some TV show, and then they said we would hear the whole thing shrotly (which people assumed meant it would be a single). But then they said it would be The Psycho with 50 Cent (after they had that arguement on Twitter), but now we hear this.

And none of us here will think only the Eminem songs on the album will be good. We're not stupid.
Sukot
Soldier
Soldier

Postby asid12345678 » Nov 17th, '11, 07:00

Sukot wrote:
No, that's wrong. The reason we thought Die Hard was originally going to be the "3rd" single was because they premiered a clip of it on some TV show, and then they said we would hear the whole thing shrotly (which people assumed meant it would be a single). But then they said it would be The Psycho with 50 Cent (after they had that arguement on Twitter), but now we hear this.

And none of us here will think only the Eminem songs on the album will be good. We're not stupid.

why are you saying "we" ? I'm talking to you . And you see Eminem is a mainstream rapper , what message will go to the underground hip hop scene if all the songs have a rapper who many consider a pop star ? I mean since the whole song wasn't ever released maybe it will end up being in the album but it being the single if out of question . I mean if you record music for so many years he and Emienm alone must have like 10 songs recorded out of which they'll choose 1-2 .
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BigBoss » Nov 17th, '11, 07:25

I'm not interested ib Detox anymore tbh
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby asid12345678 » Nov 17th, '11, 08:04

SWEET_TOOTH wrote:I'm not interested ib Detox anymore tbh

yeah , I guess . I mean I get the whole "I'm a perfectionist and I take my time" deal but there's a limit to everything man . I mean it's not like your album is going to be the best album of the last 10 years .
asid12345678
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby BigBoss » Nov 17th, '11, 08:19

11 >.<
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Aug 7th, '13, 09:44

guiltyhiphop wrote:lol.

You little cunt.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby _Jesus_ » Aug 7th, '13, 09:47

I'm looking forward for this to not be released, potentialy a dope track to never listen to
"Yeah!"
ZZZZ- Dr. Dre

_Jesus_
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby classthe_king » Aug 12th, '13, 20:00

Why is the new Detox single produced by Just Blaze? lol
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Francesco » Aug 12th, '13, 23:35

classthe_king wrote:Why is the new Detox single produced by Just Blaze? lol

That's very old news Class... it wasn't even sure if it was for Detox or what it was gonna be in general.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby ImANoob » Aug 13th, '13, 00:48

_Jesus_ wrote:I'm looking forward for this to not be released, potentialy a dope track to never listen to

you do know that they were more than likely talking about kendrick ft. dre 'compton' right? and its been released for about a year now. im assuming game got taken off and the name got changed

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to Aftermath Entertainment